Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the worst news thankfully!

Another dude that we paid that should've been better yesterday (Jacobs) can show us why we paid him.
I thought he did fine. the OL were not giving him many gaps.

The next few weeks we will be a quick pass team with much more runs. Reed should be WR1 the next few weeks with his speed. lots of slants [lol we havent been a slant team for like 10 years] WR screens.

Pass rush needs to do much much better they had a bad night.

I thought he did fine. the OL were not giving him many gaps.

The next few weeks we will be a quick pass team with much more runs. Reed should be WR1 the next few weeks with his speed. lots of slants [lol we havent been a slant team for like 10 years] WR screens.

Pass rush needs to do much much better they had a bad night.

First half I thought he was poor, second half was better.

He ran into the line a handful of times, and regardless if there was meant to be a hole there or not, I would've expected more from him in that situation.

THAT being said, the line needs time to gel, new RB in a new system, shit field, unfamiliar country in week 1 of the season, there were bound to be issues, so happy to mulligan the entire game (if it wasn't for Love going down, I wouldn't have worried about the loss at all)

I think most of us would of taken 2-2 after 4 once Love went down at the end of week 1.

but today was just self-inflicted, 3INT, 1 fumble, 1 turnover on downs, 2 Missed FGs. missing top 2 CB's and it showed, Pass rush didnt show up first half, all the dropped passes.

Im not sure what to think for next week, its a game we should win. But we have a history of not taking Florida or California trips seriously. Especially afternoon games. Too many times its been treated like a holiday and we lose games we should of won. and with Donald retired and Runyan not there its not a personal game anymore because of AD taking cheap shots at our OL after plays

How bad is it feeling like we’re flipping a coin before any field goal attempt or extra point. Need to find a diamond somewhere in the rough. Such an under appreciated position

Also felt like holding my breath everytime love dropped back in the pocket and seeing his knee buckle. Defense had me reminiscing about how horrible we have been with letting the Vikings do whatever they wanted in the first half. See if this aggressive style of play will hold up when we come up
Against actual decent offenses and not the titans and colts

Last edited:
Yeah next 3 weeks Rams, Cards, Texans will be interesting particularly the last one obviously.

I just feel like the team should be starting to move past the self inflicted undisciplined stuff that seems to cost us games all the time. The Eagles game I could understand, but this week was pretty poor especially being at home. Love had a rusty first half which I guess you can expect but the hospital ball to Watson has cost him a month plus. Stupid penalties at the wrong times. Can't have Nixon getting key snaps, how the hell did he not pick off that pass to Jefferson!

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back