Greg Harding:Hack or Misunderstood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 27, 2001
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
Many would claim he is a hack when it comes to football. I on the other hand think he is a misunderstood genious. He has purposely played badly and been injured for two years so that the youngsters can cement a spot in the team. By doing this he has not even threatened to break into the team and has allowed the youngsters an opportunity they may not have got. Well done Greg, you are a credit to the football club.

I think it has to be said: Greg Harding, men want to be him, women want to be with him.

N.B. In the above quote I am referring to hetroexusal people. Obviously Lesbians would not want to be with him as they are attracted to other women. On the other hand gay men would love to be with him for so many reasons. As for transexuals im not really sure as it would depend on their sexual preference.

Originally posted by i_luv_westcoast
I think it has to be said: Greg Harding, men want to be him, women want to be with him.

N.B. In the above quote I am referring to hetroexusal people. Obvioulsy Lesbians would not want to be with him as they are attracted to other women. On the other hand gay men would love to be with him.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

"Ohhhhh Behave!"

02.jpg

Greg is a hack, but a useful hack because he gave up his spot in the team for someone else to take his place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think you guys are overly hard on Greg Harding (as well as some of our other players).

I went to uni with Greg when he was in his best form (about 4 years ago) and was in the Dockers best 4 or 5 players. He came to the Eagles as a player of great promise, and unfortunately, injuries have prevented him from showing his full worth to the club. He's a very talented player with excellent skills who would have been a very good answer this year to our problem with small forwards.

He will be delisted this year, no club can carry a player with injuries for that long. It's a pity it didn't work out.

Hack.

He will go, but I do feel for him. I dont wish any player to end their careers via injuries.

Originally posted by larrikin
I went to uni with Greg when he was in his best form (about 4 years ago) and was in the Dockers best 4 or 5 players.

Shows how bad the Dockers were!

Remove this Banner Ad

Greg Harding:Hack or Misunderstood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back