News Grigg - Rising star!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Another player who will be a great player for our footy club, he will be the luke power of our team in terms of forgotten men.

Remember Voss, Aker, Black, Lappin as the Fab four with power the quiet 5th who was everybit as important. I think he will play his career out in a similar way. Happy with his progress.

Sensational. Pretty sure I saw Gibbsy give a long distance HP to Grigga after a goal on Satty. It's all starting to come together (like I've been saying it would) :cool:
fondue_lifeofbrian_wideweb__470x318,0.jpg

:rolleyes::)

I remember when he played his first couple of games he seemed to take a while getting used to the speed of the game but he has caught up now and you will be all the better for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Grigg's progress in 2008 surprised anyone else?

Often he appeared unsure, rushed, unconfident and flustered last year and looked like being a week to week porposition with some good, then not so good performances. Yet he has managed to well and truely cement his spot in the team with some excellent performances in 08 that reek of confidence and self-belief. I know for a fact he particularly looks up to Stevo and Juddy, I think he will become a very good footballer.

Has Grigg's progress in 2008 surprised anyone else?

Often he appeared unsure, rushed, unconfident and flustered last year and looked like being a week to week porposition with some good, then not so good performances. Yet he has managed to well and truely cement his spot in the team with some excellent performances in 08 that reek of confidence and self-belief. I know for a fact he particularly looks up to Stevo and Juddy, I think he will become a very good footballer.

Not really I think he just needed the confidence and Ratts has given him that by playing him even after he had a bad game. He feels he belongs out there with the Judd's etc of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Grigg - Rising star!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back