Frrost11

Debutant
Mar 1, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Victory
We know these 3 players are playing there 3rd games this week and we are all thinking of cashing in some of our cows. We are all also worried how frequently they will be named in LAIDLEY's squad week in week out.

Who are most people jumping to? Who will stay in the kanga's best 22?

Ive got grima in my team since the beginning kinda glad he got a game his price is bound to rise after scoring 92 last week so if u want him get him before he rises

Wish I had my work email here- my North supporter colleague and league-mate gave me a good run down on the kids.
Of the three here he reckons Wright will be the best bet, but also counseled me that Anthony will be a walk-up start once he's fit, so if there's only one rookie spot available, he'll take it. Grima will be in a bit more than Greenwood by the sounds of it.

Grima is probably the best bet if you are looking for someone who is going to play the rest of the games...he's a chance to nail down the FB spot, we elevated him from the rookie list at the end of last year despite him not playing all year because we thought he was the guy to solve our problems deep in defence. That said, there's always the possibility of knee soreness coming off his reco, and if he struggles on Brown this week we possibly have to fit Pratt and Hansen in next week.

Greenwood, will be in and out unless he plays blinders, will definitely get more games this year but don't expect him to play every game.

Wright, playing well enough to hold his spot at the moment, but if he drops off he'll be back in the reserves, especially with Campbell looming next week (There's also Corey Jones who's been gunning it in the VFL but he's more of a threat for Ben Warren)

Wouldn't be surprised if all three are outs next week,but hope at least Grima keeps his place, we could see though

In: Pratt, Hansen, Campbell
Out: Grima, Greenwood, Wright

At the end of the day its Laidley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back