House Of Pain
The Jezabels*
Nina Las Vegas (triple j)
Sampology (AV/ DJ Set),
Tim & Jean
UNKLE Live
Washington
The Wombats

With more local and triple j unearthed artists to be announced!

*East Coast Only, + Bunbury only

In 2011 GTM will again hit the road for five value-packed shows (Bendigo VIC, Townsville QLD, Maitland NSW, Canberra ACT and Bunbury WA)

One of my fave lineups for a while.

Aston Shuffle, Cut Copy, Darwin Deez, Gotye, The Holidays, The Jezabels, Washington and The Wombats I really dig. Especially The Wombats, really surprised they are out so soon after playing Parklife last year? Glad Gotye are playing here aswell as I didn't get a ticket for Laneway.

And to a lesser extent, Sampology, Gyroscope, Art vs. Science and Birds of Tokyo I wouldn't mind seeing.

Obviously not going to be able to see them all but I think this will be a great festival hopefully being in Bendigo it keeps away the sweaty wogs which it did seem to do last year.

Ones in BOLD I'd definitely see.

AC Slater
Architecture In Helsinki
Art Vs Science
The Aston Shuffle
Birds of Tokyo
Bliss n Eso
Cut Copy
Darwin Deez
Datarock
Drapht
The Drums
The Go! Team (UK)
Gotye
Gyroscope
The Holidays
Horrorshow,
House Of Pain
The Jezabels*
Sampology (AV/ DJ Set),
Tim & Jean
UNKLE Live
Washington
The Wombats

Love The Aston Shuffle.

holy shit, australian music "fans" are shocking haters.

the opportunity for people in regional cities to see the wombats, house of pain, unkle, birds of tokyo, washington, the jezabels, drapht, arch in helsinki etc for under a hundy is awesome.

for mine, its a better line up than falls, its significantly better than laneway, and considering value for money i think its on par with bdo.

shite name, but who cares? if the name of a festival in any way influences whether u attend it, u need to considet why/if you're a music fan.

holy shit, australian music "fans" are shocking haters.

the opportunity for people in regional cities to see the wombats, house of pain, unkle, birds of tokyo, washington, the jezabels, drapht, arch in helsinki etc for under a hundy is awesome.

for mine, its a better line up than falls, its significantly better than laneway, and considering value for money i think its on par with bdo.

shite name, but who cares? if the name of a festival in any way influences whether u attend it, u need to considet why/if you're a music fan.

:thumbsdown: Are you kidding me? This line up has nothing on Laneway. Laneway has much much more in the way of acclaimed international acts.

I went to Groovin the Moo last year but won't be returning this year for that line up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

disagree... yeasayer, foals and cloud control are all i'd bother with at laneway. its lack of top quality australian acts hurts it in my view.

You must be kidding.

Cut Copy, Gotye, Gyroscope and The Holidays are good but not top quality.

The rest are just OK.

May or may not attend as I'm keen to see the above plus Darwin Deez, Unkle and The Go! Team.

Who wants to pay that money to see a lineup of Australian bands. At least they had Spoon (even though it was disappointing performance) and, for what it's worth, Vampire Weekend in 2010.

I'm going to Laneway to see The Antlers, Beach House, Menomena, Holy ****, Deerhunter, !!!, Ariel Pink, Les Savy Fav, Warpaint... I mean the list just goes on. And they are all in my view decent international acts.

There are Australian bands on the lineup but why would I choose to see them over these bands when I'm sure I'll have plenty of future opportunities. It costs more to bring in the international bands and that's what music lovers are willing to pay to see.

AC Slater
Architecture In Helsinki
Art Vs Science
The Aston Shuffle

Birds of Tokyo
Bliss n Eso
Cut Copy
Darwin Deez
Datarock
Drapht
The Drums
The Go! Team (UK)
Gotye
Gyroscope
The Holidays
Horrorshow,
House Of Pain
The Jezabels*
Sampology (AV/ DJ Set),
Tim & Jean
UNKLE Live
Washington
The Wombats

Probably see the above, decent amount but only Unkle are a must see from the overseas acts, and Aussie bands aren't really worth shelling out for a music festival when you can always see them at your local venues. For me, lots of bands I like but only a couple I love, and that's an impediment to a $100 price tag.

cut copy and go team playing on the same night over here...

i'll end up going to see go team as i've seen cut copy plenty of times and it's not like i'll never see them again.

Yeh The Go! Team and Cut Copy are the ones I'm interested in.

I think UNKLE clash on one of those nights..

Contemplating seeing Darwin Deez for the lulz as well.

For those ridiculous enough to believe this rivals laneway open your eyes.

Some decent acts on this lineup, Drums, Unkle and Gotye. Most of the others are fill-ins from laneway or other indie fests.

Please tell me you would rather see Ariel Pink, Deerhunter, Warpaint, Holy F***, Foals, Yeasayer. Most of whom have recently released absolute quality albums.

Save your $100, see the drums and gotye instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Groovin' The Moo 2011 - Lineup Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Back