Media Guess the 14th Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess the 14th Team in Sweet-FA for Next Season
14thteam.png
We all know there is going to be a 14th team bid announced very shortly for their possible inclusion in Sweet-FA next season. So I thought why don't we all try and predict what the team will be called and who will be part of this new group.

Try and guess:

1. The team name

2. Who will be in the leadership group

3. Who will captain the team

4. The team colours

5. And of course whether the team bid will succeed

If you are part of the 14th team bid then probably don't come in here and reveal everything haha (unless if you want to, in which case I would be happy to finally see what you've been working on). I'd be interested to see if the people of Sweet can correctly guess the team, or possibly come up with an ever better team group and identity than what we will actually get. Let's see what you've got...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll do my prediction later this week once a few others have done their guesses.
You started the thread mate, you've gotta lead the way. Sounds to me like YOU'RE the one leading the charge for the next bid!

The Rampaging Rampardos!
daeppgo-d81782dc-ce30-4f13-8163-ada1bd6d90f7.gif

Thank god the wait for a Pokemon team is finally over!

Let me know how you feel about it when you've had it.
There is no advantage in adding a team, the level of engagement in a number of match threads is already at low levels, adding a teram does nothing, a bye week gives some ability to focus inward on your club and other things outside the SFA, Also, there are a number of match threads needing help so having a team on a bye provides more posters to those threads....adding another team simply puts more strain on the place then there already is as all you do wityh a new team is move current players from their team to the new tean. exhibit 1 OOB. Keep the bye.

Shut up Moz. We need more byes, not less.
Mate I'm gonna do some serious Neo hacking shit, find out who you are and where you live and travel to the shit side of the country, all so I can bitch slap you irl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Guess the 14th Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back