Media Gumbies stage a coup- The Rising Star Torch now ran by the Gumbies.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Gumbies are staging a coup. When Barrybran heard this news, he was as excited as a dodgy scout master at jamboree, or Antonio BlueVein in general.

But no, no one is stupid enough to try and steer the hapless Gumbies, Barrybran is stuck with that gig.

The Gumbies are taking over the Rising Star Torch. Unsurprisingly the disappointment of the S31 rookie class continues. GREENESHOOTS has turned it into a farce, this would normally be embraced, the whole premise of the award is to make ridiculous nominations and laugh at the Rookies blow up about it. But old Greeny is too busy complaining about people mentioning real life and not challenging his agenda (whatever that means) and trying to restructure the league to make dodgy nominations.

No dodgy nominations, leads to no hilarious melts and the league in general is a worse place.

Greeneshoots incompetence has required the Gumbies to step up (irony noted), with plenty of time on our hands now that our season is basically over, we are going to take over this shitshow and create the traditional rising star shit show.

We’ll start a new thread, overturn the existing nomination, and start listing nominations for the first 7 rounds.

If we decide no one deserves a nomination and we are out of Gumbies to throw up, we’ll just announce that there is no nomination.

At the end of the year, we will turn over the results to the less incompetent DockerDen5215 and he and whoever else is working on the Gun can factor in the results anyway they like.

We will than complain about how they use the torch results, because that is the way of the Sweet FA.

Last edited:
The Gumbies are staging a coup. When Barrybran heard this new, he was as excited as a dodgy scout master at jamboree, or Antonio BlueVein in general.

But no, no one is stupid enough to try and steer the hapless Gumbies, Barrybran is stuck with that gig.

The Gumbies are taking over the Rising Star Torch. Unsurprisingly the disappointment of the S31 rookie class continues. GREENESHOOTS has turned it into a farce, this would normally be embraced, the whole premise of the award is to make ridiculous nominations and laugh at the Rookies blow up about it. But old Greeny is too busy complaining about people mentioning real life and not challenging his agenda (whatever that means) and trying to restructure the league to make dodgy nominations.

No dodgy nominations, leads to no hilarious melts and the league in general is a worse place.

Greeneshoots incompetence has required the Gumbies to step up (irony noted), with plenty of time on our hands now that our season is basically over, we are going to take over this shitshow and create the traditional rising star sh*t show.

We’ll start a new thread, overturn the existing nomination, and start listing nominations for the first 7 rounds.

If we decide no one deserves a nomination and we are out of Gumbies to throw up, we’ll just announce that there is no nomination.

At the end of the year, we will turn over the results to the less incompetent DockerDen5215 and he and whoever else is working on the Gun can factor in the results anyway they like.

We will than complain about how they use the torch results, because that is the way of the Sweet FA.
So do I send the bribes for DJ75's nomination to you, Lingua Ignota, Barrybran or Riviat?

The Gumbies are staging a coup. When Barrybran heard this news, he was as excited as a dodgy scout master at jamboree, or Antonio BlueVein in general.

Greeneshoots incompetence has required the Gumbies to step up (irony noted), with plenty of time on our hands now that our season is basically over, we are going to take over this shitshow and create the traditional rising star sh*t show.

How can anyone possibly stage a coup over res derelicta?

Saying finders keepers would be more fitting, mate!

Soooo... that "laundry" I sent to get nominated, I now have to send to you

How can anyone possibly stage a coup over res derelicta?

Saying finders keepers would be more fitting, mate!
Thought coup was more newsworthy.
Exaggerating the facts is modern journalism

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In our last thread, Supersuns said some quite untoward things about you...

I'm not actually surprised. Funnily enough it was a few words I uttered in the final game of Season 30 that caused it. I gatecrashed the Roys v Drags thread with a "Go Dragons" and I haven't lived it down since.

I will wear that like a badge of honour.

No bribes required. Pure class should be enough.

Oh, you think pure class will win??
giant-bomb-ryan-davis.gif

This is a bit of ****ing joke.

Not once did you reach out to me in pm to see how I was going with the award. Not once did you consider how much help I was actually getting in the pm.
Not once did you ask how many S29 guys we brought in to help.

But no, since you've whinged the loudest you're going to take it over, (then wipe the previous nominations????).

This is a ****ing disgrace and everything that is wrong with these awards, they become ego trips for the irrelevant. And again all the attention is turned away from the subject, the S32 rookies.

Shameless attention whoring from the Gumbies.

This is a bit of ******* joke.

Not once did you reach out to me in pm to see how I was going with the award. Not once did you consider how much help I was actually getting in the pm.
Not once did you ask how many S29 guys we brought in to help.

But no, since you've whinged the loudest you're going to take it over, (then wipe the previous nominations????).

This is a ******* disgrace and everything that is wrong with these awards, they become ego trips for the irrelevant. And again all the attention is turned away from the subject, the S32 rookies.

Shameless attention whoring from the Gumbies.
Lol, nice melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Gumbies stage a coup- The Rising Star Torch now ran by the Gumbies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back