Guns in SA school footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

biglands

Draftee
May 9, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
who are the major guns in the south australian school comp?
i nick murphy rostrevor, james franklin st peters, chris walcroft rostrevor are preety good.

ryan kennedy from rostrevor 3rds is all class. should be playing 1sts easily, has the height, strong hands, good vision and quality disposal, unsure of why he is playing 3rds, i saw him play the other week against PAC, looks as though he would dominate 1st 18 football. will play AFL.

yeh, i also saw bucco play, he's a big unit, probably around 6'5, and he is built like the big truck benny rutten.

i heard this kid from tinty goes by the name crabb is the next mcleod. actual silky skills.
Scott Gilbert dropped this week for Ryan Kennedy!!!!!

Michael Terminello, a strong chance to get drafted, probably second round, may sneak into the first round if comitted enough.

yeh, PAC are fairly soft, whereas if they had someone like rhys 'wombat' davies things would be different, that kid has plenty of guts and determination

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh rhys davies is a fairly tough player.
have you seen this kid called Luke Manual, he is an absolute gun.
He has silky smooth skills. i play for Norwood under 17's and he has the potential to break open a game.

yeh rhys davies is a fairly tough player.
have you seen this kid called Luke Manual, he is an absolute gun.
He has silky smooth skills. i play for Norwood under 17's and he has the potential to break open a game.

Thanks mate u hav jus made my day with that comment!!!! Luke Manaul is a dud!! sorry buddy but your mate along with the other rossie boys mans are duds!!!!! only play that can play is Ben Morel or sumthing like that cant remeber his last name bloody good player

ryan kennedy from rostrevor 3rds is all class. should be playing 1sts easily, has the height, strong hands, good vision and quality disposal, unsure of why he is playing 3rds, i saw him play the other week against PAC, looks as though he would dominate 1st 18 football. will play AFL.

I believe Ryan kennedy affectionately known as 'buckets' was coming back from injury and apparently only played a couple of quarters..... makes sense not to take risk with such an important part to the rostrevor college 1st 18 structure.

And from what ive heard and seen of the kid he has the heart and sheer determination to make it all the way scouts will be seeing stars when he returns to full flight. I wish him a speedy recovery and a bit of luck on the injury side 2!!!!!

That PAC guy doesnt kno wat he is talking about, the rossi team is full of all class players, especially Luke Manuel. And btw its ben moyle and he is a gun!!

That PAC guy doesnt kno wat he is talking about, the rossi team is full of all class players, especially Luke Manuel. And btw its ben moyle and he is a gun!!

Me the pac guy lol im sure u hav got the wrong person!! Yer Ben Moyle is who i was thinking of has had a growth spurt of the last couple of years and is a real gun Luke Manuel is a dud end of story

that luke manual kid is getting rolled, forget about the Rossie 1st VXIII, this chatter about Ryan Kennedy is all true. I know from a reliable source that one of his games was taped by a TAC cup coach last week - he had 37 possessions - not a bad time to have a blinder

I forgot to mention some guns from SHC in the likes of, Nick Ramsey who although is injured at the moment will be a strong member for the quad on return, the much underated Aled Loy who plays down back but gets in the ebst every week because of his abiltiy to bring the ball up the ground and then theres always Cam Devisser who is just an absolute star. Just to mention a few more. oh and cant forget an absolute gun who just got injured very tragically today daniel hill is a star when hes out there and if he was taller would probably play AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Guns in SA school footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back