Guns in SA school footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

what is the consensus on the PAC ruckman James Byers? He's not in the SA u/18 side, but is he a dark horse to be taken in the draft similar to Will Minson in 2002?

I doubt he would get drafted. Does he play for a league side, because playing well at college level probably wouldn't be enough to attract any major attention.

rossi also had 2 quality players out as well. Holm and Scharples

Well ive heard St. Micheals also had a few quality players out aswell. Players like Ebert, Fairclough, Davoren and broadbent just to name a few. If that is the case St. Micheals probably thought this game would be a walkover after hearing they went down to SHC by 20 goals and Rostrevor probably had something to prove after the previouse weeks loss.

i think the point that is being missed is that shc smashed rostrevor...as far as anyone is concerned, there is NO argument that rostrevor boys can post as they were smashed by a far better side in shc on the day. you cant write crap such as "we beat st mics and you didnt". shc beat rostrevor....end of story. best of luck come intercol lads, you will need it.

Holm has also been to soft to play against SHC since like yr 10 when macca belted him and rossis went down by 20 odd goal to SHC. No matter what you try and say your not getting away from the fact that your team is shit house, You barely beat st micks even when they didnt have Ebert or Fairclough and you lost to St Peters who "The Superstar SHC team" beat by another 15 - 20 odd goals. Get over it your team is shit, your school is shit just accept it stop trying to compete with SHC
Our team is clearly not shithouse if we can beat St Micks, which u guys couldnt even do! stop commenting on this as you dont even play 1st mate and u dont even no holm. how can u say he is soft and is scared to play SHC if he has been injured the last 5 weeks.

Our team is clearly not shithouse if we can beat St Micks, which u guys couldnt even do! stop commenting on this as you dont even play 1st mate and u dont even no holm. how can u say he is soft and is scared to play SHC if he has been injured the last 5 weeks.

I do play firsts for a starter mate so your a dropkick. Also i can say your shithouse because we beat you by 20 odd goals and u barely beat St micks when they had none of their good players in. Oh and i have met and played agsint holms whilst playing at immanuel in yr 10 and he was a soft **** then and from what i have been told hasnt played a game against SHC since yr 10 after T MAC belted him = SOFT ****

how come holm is always injured every time rossies come up agaisnt SHC? i think it is because he is too scared to play which makes him SOFT. if he did play agaisnt shc he would get belted by everyone of SHC's players that come from the hub

Holm is shit. Murphy is clearly the best player Rostrevor have got and he should be playing in the middle, not at CHF but unfortunately Rostrevor don't have enough quality players to make up for him. Holm is shit. Moyle is a soft ****. Scott Paul is a good player but needs to be in and around the ball instead of playing the role of a tagger. Rigoni and Bowler are OK too along with the 2 new Aboriginal boys but Holm is shit and a he's a pussy.

Bucks u cant comment on how soft and crap other players are if u cant even get a game. if u could get a game u would see how hard 1st XVIII footy is. when u get a game come bak let us all no how u went

Yeah im pretty sure hes played every game for SHC this year so he would know just how hard it is....

I doubt he would get drafted. Does he play for a league side, because playing well at college level probably wouldn't be enough to attract any major attention.

he is with north adelaide. i think. but minson went at pick 20 to western bulldogs having played college ball only. i don't think he even cracked reserves at norwood tho i may be wrong. i just wanted to know if anyone saw a similar scenario occurring?

scott Gilbert will be dropped this week for a young prodigy Dan Gilbert. hes got the silky skills much like his cousin Chris Judd n hes a buff unit like his uncle frasier Gerig. Scott Gilbert will be dropped 4 sure becoz of his lack of skill and muscle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry 2 disappoint lads but thers a certain B.Ebert who plays for SMC... would kick anyone of ur sorry arses in a one on one!
not 2 mention fairclough, broadbent, staple n davoren all in the u18s state squad

yeah hes a gun!!!

holm is trash... how did he make state 16s? can anybody tell me? he was injured right throughout the whole lead up, as far as i can remember he only trained after he was picked in the side... any wonder they couldnt win the comp last year coz they had trash in the side like him playin!!!

yeah hes a gun!!!

holm is trash... how did he make state 16s? can anybody tell me? he was injured right throughout the whole lead up, as far as i can remember he only trained after he was picked in the side... any wonder they couldnt win the comp last year coz they had trash in the side like him playin!!!

holm is a disgrace footballer, he got smashed by richo in yr10 in his first game. holm has no heart and does not like the hard ball!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Guns in SA school footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back