Media Guns Media : Community Milestone Reminder Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread can be used for the well-meaning league-oriented community to work together as one and assist our club captains so NO player misses out on a milestone thread again

Round.10 seen dogs105 miss out on a milestone thread and it wasn't just a 50 it was a wonderful 300 so let's show some community spirit and if you know of a milestone coming up announce it in here with their club captain to give them a little nudge

I know first hand what it feels like when 'less' and others forgot mine but also know captains are very busy and accidents happen so lets make things a little easier with a gentle reminder

Last edited:
1727626989894.png

After the work the Pug put in for Round.10 for KohPhi you would think they would be all over their next milestone announcement

With Kilroy and their newest recruit DP having so much fun getting to know each other this will be sure
to be a joyous occasion at Abdu Prison against the Wonders

Congrats on the 150 Kilroy
Pugsley

1727628662139.png

One of the best small forwards at the Warriors zackah has a HUGE milestone coming up

Thanks to our friends at the OOB's this milestone has been pushed out from Round.13 to Round.14 from
the bye and now zackah gets to celebrate his milestone at the House of Gumby

Congrats on 350 zackah
Tonga Bob

1727644113012.png

AUR is all smiles knowing the Wonders have plenty of time to plan for NinjaSwan

What a week NS will have a with a milestone during Heritage Round at the Snow Dome

Let's hope the qooty gods have a week off with the way the Demons have been playing
for the Wonders to have any chance of a milestone victory for this East Side - Wonder great !

Congats on 200 NinjaSwan
AnUltimateRessie

View attachment 2126320

One of the best small forwards at the Warriors zackah has a HUGE milestone coming up

Thanks to our friends at the OOB's this milestone has been pushed out from Round.13 to Round.14 from
the bye and now zackah gets to celebrate his milestone at the House of Gumby

Congrats on 350 zackah
Tonga Bob
Thanks Cal, I am thankfully on top of these things as this handy guide will attest to. Some captains are built different.

1727653397734.png

You will see that zackah has two upcoming milestones - the aforementioned 350 SFA games as well as the 300 CIW games. You also failed to mention TubbsFarquhar being on the verge of playing 150 Warriors games, which is a big deal down our way as that elevates Tubbs to the pantheon of Coney Island greats as he becomes the 18th person to earn Life Membership.

Glad you're around though to remind the less vigilant of our captaincy cohort that these things exist. Not all heroes wear capes. You do which is kinda weird but I am not one to judge.

ClarkeM can you please let the people know your thoughts on milestone threads again?
Milestone threads are boring, bland media that serves absolutely no purpose anymore other than the perception to be considered as "active".

Every week, every season there's a milestone thread. Boring, next.

This thread can be used for the well-meaning league-oriented community to work together as one and assist our club captains so NO player misses out on a milestone thread again

Round.10 seen dogs105 miss out on a milestone thread and it wasn't just a 50 it was a wonderful 300 so let's show some community spirit and if you know of a milestone coming up announce it in here with their club captain to give them a little nudge

I know first hand what it feels like when 'less' and others forgot mine but also know captains are very busy and accidents happen so lets make things a little easier with a gentle reminder

Dogs may have missed out on a milestone thread but he didn't miss out on a milestone. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Guns Media : Community Milestone Reminder Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back