Gut feeling

Remove this Banner Ad

if we win friday, i will cry like a baby and watch the replay of the final siren sounding again and again to see the reaction of the players and the crowd,

And if we then go on to win the Big One - Well......... There is no words actually to how i would literally feel.......................:)

Go Dogs ! We believe in you !

Now is the time !
Ill be there crying too, even more then when i split my knee open when i was 6 that hurt :(, this club means so much to me iv been threw the highs and lows so come ON DOGS MAKE US PROUD!

The only thing that makes me think we're any show is that if any team is as likely to choke as we are, it'd be them

This is my exact thought also. Two teams that continually choke so one of them has to get through. Might as well be us :thumbsu:

For me its time Robert Murphy stands up, and says I am going to lead us to the granny. He has the talent, but I do not believe he has fulfilled his potential (injury didn't help of course). This is the week to do it.

How fantastic would it be if we actually won this Friday though?

Would be the best Bulldogs win, 99% of us on here have seen, only to be surpassed by winning the next week.

We go in as massive underdogs but it is a two horse race. So you never know what can happen.

We will probably get an idea how it is going to pan out in the first quarter. If we are with them in the first quarter, then you never know.

The last two QF's have been absolute hope kickers. You have such high expectations and are nervous all week in anticipation. And before you know it, you are suddenly down 6 goals to 1 in the first quarter. All that waiting, waiting, waiting and bang, it is virtually all over in the blink of an eye.

Its quarter by quarter on Friday. As we stay with them each quarter, or even better lead, the faster our hearts will beat.

This is my exact thought also. Two teams that continually choke so one of them has to get through. Might as well be us :thumbsu:

For me its time Robert Murphy stands up, and says I am going to lead us to the granny. He has the talent, but I do not believe he has fulfilled his potential (injury didn't help of course). This is the week to do it.

I reckon Murphy is no orphan in this category....I can think of several guys who really need to show they can deliver in a big final.

For mine Minson, Hahn, Giansiracusa fit the Murphy category as needing to stand up & be counted in a big final. Particularly need to see Hahn & Minson throw their weight around.

Would like to see Cooney & Griffen realise their full potential RIGHT NOW, both have played well in finals before & are great talents that as yet have not hit their peak, this weekend would be a nice time to do so.

Yes, losing is not an option I need to erase the 61 grand final and 5 losing prelims from my memory most of all 97.

I cannot be there is week a bloody wedding in coffs harbour sydneysiders for relatives there got no idea. Oh well after 5 losing prelims I might be the jinx and we we will win this one. Barrack hard in my absence

The reasons why we will win is we are 5 to 6 goal better side this year

Cooney no bunged knee
Ward, harbrow,Lake, Boyd, Aka, Johno, Higgins have all had better years.

D etermination
O ne in all in
G uts
S pirit

My honest gut feel is that we'll lose comfortably :(

The only thing that makes me think we're any show is that if any team is as likely to choke as we are, it'd be them

Come on, don't think like that.

We all had the same feelings against the Cats in last year's PF and we were up to it in our necks until that little worm Rooke smashed into Johnno.

We can win this.

Would love to think we can win this, but my gut feeling is saying not against this team. Against any other side in the comp i would say yes we can, but they have had the wood on us all year, and seem to match up very well on in recent history. Would love to be proven wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gut feeling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back