Guts!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

How you won that game is beyond me....

I don't think Ross Lyons plan of filling up the back half with 18 blokes and turning matches into an ugly scrapfest is going to work against Collingwood and Geelong in big finals though.

Probably the worst game of football I have ever seen in my life.

I don't think Ross Lyons plan of filling up the back half with 18 blokes and turning matches into an ugly scrapfest is going to work against Collingwood and Geelong in big finals though.

Well if you want football to look pretty you could put Roughead in a Tutu.
Personally I think 2010 points taste sweet. You should try some one day.

The whinging by Dogs fans about the Saints game style in this thread is ridiculous, and delusional.

The Bulldogs spent the whole night chipping it around the wings hoping for uncontested mark after uncontested mark.

If they think that is the benchmark for quality football... count me out.

Donk - use the "off" button on your TV if you don't like. Find a pr0n if you are hyper. Go for a run if you are agressive. But take your shitty whinges elsewhere - log on to the Dogs board and tell them if you have to get it off your chest.

You given up watching your team this year already? Some of the football the Hawks have churned out this year has been atrocious.

Sorry Donk, you've ragged on us and look you've still got 1 win this year.

the hawks have had one win playing ultra exciting footy, you are that stupid it worries me. i would be disappointed if the best footy we played this year was games we lost. get kennett on the field, at least he has passion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Guts!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back