GWS to inflict GIANT pain towards Carltank this weekend

How much will the Giants beat the baby blues by?

• 1-20

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 21-39

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-59

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 60-79

• 80-99

• 100+

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • The margin that the Giants win by will be the amount of intercept marks Jack Watts has taken

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

tap my scully

Team Captain
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester United, Dallas Cowboys
Hi bay, tap my scully here. How you doin'? Yeah? Really? That's nice. You must be proud. Yeah. And how's work? Still? Yeah? That's no good. Why don't you just tell him if you're not happy? Need the money, yeah, can understand. There's always other - anyway, stfu, I don't want to hear your problems.

Listen here - this weekend, Carltank, with their fancy ways of cheating the salary cap, under the table deals, Mick Malthouse and schmancy "game plans" and "structures" come up against the might of Kevin Sheedy's Giants with all the best young talent in the competition. And you know what? Carltank are going to lose.

That's right homos, you gayvy blue homos are going to be step #1 in the pathway that sets the foundations towards our GIANT future, and we shall take that step this weekend, this very Saturday, at Carltank's home ground at Etihad.

You may laugh and not take this seriously you navy blue cheats, but don't say you weren't warned when we beat you this weekend.

WILL happen.

The Giants WILL beat the tankers this weekend.

WILL.

Guys, you don't send the Divvy into Western Sydney

120916032905-mid-east-protests-4-horizontal-gallery.jpg

i gonna ban the next turd who posts "divvy". ffs.

to answer the op's question.... well, it really wouldn't surprise me if you beat us. the real question is, do you want to bet on it?

are we clear?

Haha, always take the easy option don't you flog?

bookmark this so we can have a chat around Round 18

GWs have strung together some good quarters this year - however that fat rat roachy looking coach of yours sheedy or shitty - I forget this name - has forgotten to tell your boys the game is played over 4 quarters for some reason. Game will be closer than a lot suspect - Da Blooze by 10 goals.:thumbsu:

GWs have strung together some good quarters this year - however that fat rat roachy looking coach of yours sheedy or shitty - I forget this name - has forgotten to tell your boys the game is played over 4 quarters for some reason. Game will be closer than a lot suspect - Da Blooze by 10 goals.:thumbsu:
GWS are diabolical at the moment, simply diabolical and wouldn't win a chook raffle if they bought 9,999 tickets out of 10,000.

GWS have a decent quarter or two here and there, but you can always count on them to fade out in a huge way, then you can pile on the goals.

FFS even Melbourne kicked 11 (?) in a quarter against them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS have a decent quarter or two here and there, but you can always count on them to fade out in a huge way, then you can pile on the goals.

FFS even Melbourne kicked 11 (?) in a quarter against them.
From recollection they have had about 70 goals kicked against them ......in the last quarters of games this year.

From recollection they have had about 70 goals kicked against them ......in the last quarters of games this year.

That's.... insane.

GWS are diabolical at the moment, simply diabolical and wouldn't win a chook raffle if they bought 9,999 tickets out of 10,000.

That is exactly the type of team that Carlton finds a way to lose against:mad:

i don't even know what you're talking about.

You are seriously going to try and draw a sig and/or avatar bet out of a GWS supporter? A team that has not won a single game this year. Well done. Way to punch above your weight. I am suggesting you keep you avatar free for round 18 when you play us at Metricon, I'll be happy to take a sig and/or Av bet with you.

I'll correct myself- GWS have given up 61.27 in 9 last quarters and 43.39 in 9 third quarters or 104.66 after half time....

You are seriously going to try and draw a sig and/or avatar bet out of a GWS supporter? A team that has not won a single game this year. Well done. Way to punch above your weight. I am suggesting you keep you avatar free for round 18 when you play us at Metricon, I'll be happy to take a sig and/or Av bet with you.

so only when it suits you then?

kid, that ain't how i roll.

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS to inflict GIANT pain towards Carltank this weekend

Back