GWS to inflict GIANT pain towards Carltank this weekend

How much will the Giants beat the baby blues by?

• 1-20

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 21-39

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-59

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 60-79

• 80-99

• 100+

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • The margin that the Giants win by will be the amount of intercept marks Jack Watts has taken

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton defeating GWS by anything less then 100 points will be a GWS moral victory.

So I think GWS will inflict a moral defeat on Carlton by 10 points.
We'll have a real GIANT win tomorrow. No moral victories like St Kilda or Norf

Yep I'm keen to have a bet. But sig only because I can't think of an avatar for you and it won't give the sig as much of a desired effect. We'll make it a week.

Your sig once we destroy you tomorrow will be:

I'm ashamed to support Carltank, one of the most pathetic teams in the AFL. I wish I could support a better team such as Geelong, Hawthorn or Greater Western Sydney.

jeez, are you really the best poster gws can offer up? :oops:

<sigh>

very well. but you have to make at least 20 posts on the bay during that week.

you must feel quite honoured that i'd bother making a bet with such a noob. lucky you.

Haha - reluctantly takes a sure thing bet. Yes, it must have been such a quandary for you.

P.S - I don't mean to keep giving you shit, but it's pretty quiet this arvo and I don't get my first beer for another 40 minutes

Haha - reluctantly takes a sure thing bet. Yes, it must have been such a quandary for you.

P.S - I don't mean to keep giving you shit, but it's pretty quiet this arvo and I don't get my first beer for another 40 minutes

i would have made a bet with you if you didn't squib out.... oh wait, i don't make bets with turncoats. :oops:

i would have made a bet with you if you didn't squib out.... oh wait, i don't make bets with turncoats. :oops:

You never offered me a bet, we don't play until Round 18 knobhead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Defeated by 94 points. No you are going to have to settle for a moral victory. In fact round 19 is your only chance for a real victory all year.
We should win easily in Round 12 and round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS to inflict GIANT pain towards Carltank this weekend

Back