Game Day GWS v WB at Manuka R4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macrae's stats look good, he's playing well?

I
Wow, you turned up when we are losing again!
I was here last week watching everyone get sooooo excited about beating Richmond who are cr@p

We just got taught a lesson by kids am that have 6 players out also

Is that my fault?

Young and an underdone Williams as out key backs against Parton and Cameron. Mercy.

Morris going down will lose us the game. Had a chance with him in, but Young on Patton is horrible. Patton has 6 marks already, and i'm pretty sure they're all in the forward half.

For god's sake can we not be Richmond? The problem or NOT the coach, and I'm sick of this bullshit where one week we win and macca's a genius, next week we're not winning. The problem is what the players are, or more accurately, aren't doing, please stop blaming the coach

Hopefully can sneak a win and mc take their heads out of arse and pick a properly stuctured side including talls next week, wood playing well best he has played since collingwood game

2 late goals after we clawed back is disappointing. Even if we come back and win this game, I am not sure exactly where our development is. Every team we have played so far looks bigger than us. I have always said that a team of 18 Scott Wests wouldn't win a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15 goal wind? That's why GWS kicked 3 into it! Patton giving Young a bath, Libba having a shocking 4 weeks. Forward line it's usual in effective self. Take out Higgins, Wood, Murphy and Williams, we'd be 8 goals down.

Carlton get all the press this week, we escape criticism yet again. FFSFFS

#McCartneyout

No change, same old shite, getting extremely boring and hard to watch.

Here we go again.
bryannolnekf-e678f7d6-original.gif

Gotta understand just how much it hurts having Roughy and Morris out, thats huge.

Would probably put Williams to Patton and maybe Wood to Cameron.

Reckon we will still win this though its going to be tough

We are playing some very dumb footy.......just dumb! Morris out is of course going to make it very hard now, we now have Young playing on Paton, this is a direct result of going in too small to start with......like I said....we selected dumb and we are playing dumb....right across the ground...too many examples to mention.

Time to take the game on like we did early in that quarter and start playing some intelligent footy! If they get the ball forward in any decent fashion we can't win....we have to take the game on.

Hopefully can sneak a win and mc take their heads out of arse and pick a properly stuctured side including talls next week, wood playing well best he has played since collingwood game
I love watching Wood grab the ball and burst 20 metres before kicking it. Hate seeing him have to make a pressure decision as it is normally wrong.

I

I was here last week watching everyone get sooooo excited about beating Richmond who are cr@p

We just got taught a lesson by kids am that have 6 players out also

Is that my fault?
Lol, you are so happy to dig the boots in, I've never seen you say one positive word. You seem happy to blow up your own tyres but never admit fault. You said we wouldn't beat Richmond, you were wrong. You said last year we wouldn't win another game after Melbourne, we won six more. How do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you can't admit fault?

15 goal wind? That's why GWS kicked 3 into it! Patton giving Young a bath, Libba having a shocking 4 weeks. Forward line it's usual in effective self. Take out Higgins, Wood, Murphy and Williams, we'd be 8 goals down.

Carlton get all the press this week, we escape criticism yet again. FFSFFS

Cheer up Tone.

He has gone in with stringer in the back line and Gia on the field against kids that can run.

Stringer is in no ones honest opinion a defender and why play how who is slow against kids that can run like hell??

Cooney is obviously carrying an injury and I don't care what anyone says Lin long is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back