HAHA OK SO WAIT... THIS WEEKEND WE GET TO PLAY THE EAGLE IDIOTS IN MELBOURNE??!?!?! LOLOLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's not get into who or what's contrived ITT. :straining:
It's you!! Leave me alone please!! I am very upset after the Tassie Hawks lose! (punches self in the face)

Oh dear, poor Eagles will be having flashbacks of 2015 all over again :p

Please bookmark this threads idiots from last weekend who dont believe I am incredible at predicting Tassie Hawk wins :straining: I am allowed to get one wrong!!!! :padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock::padlock: Please gamble responsibly and put all your money on the Tassie Hawks :thumbsu:

when and why did you and Lethality switch accounts?:eek::thumbsu:

t5jc4.jpg

An old associate of mine is in a position of power in a federal department involved in the allocation and distribution of huge amounts of funding to the states and territories.
Over the years I have been witness to enough of his philandering and corruption to destroy both his marriage and his career should I choose to do so.
After much soul searching I have decided to destroy our friendship and use this information as leverage against him and blackmail him into cutting a few hundred mil a year off Tasmanias previously allocated funding.

So when the poor little two headed kiddies of Hobart, Strahan and Devenport etc. are forced to limp down unsealed roads to schools staffed by barely literate teachers and equipped with two broken computers running Windows 95...

THEY CAN ****ING BLAME Jazny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An old associate of mine is in a position of power in a federal department involved in the allocation and distribution of huge amounts of funding to the states and territories.
Over the years I have been witness to enough of his philandering and corruption to destroy both his marriage and his career should I choose to do so.
After much soul searching I have decided to destroy our friendship and use this information as leverage against him and blackmail him into cutting a few hundred mil a year off Tasmanias previously allocated funding.

So when the poor little two headed kiddies of Hobart, Strahan and Devenport etc. are forced to limp down unsealed roads to schools staffed by barely literate teachers and equipped with two broken computers running Windows 95...

THEY CAN ******* BLAME Jazny
Well!! I was actually thinking about going for a different team because the Tassie Hawks let me down so much, but because you are so racist towards Tasmanians I will keep going for them for another week!!

Remove this Banner Ad

HAHA OK SO WAIT... THIS WEEKEND WE GET TO PLAY THE EAGLE IDIOTS IN MELBOURNE??!?!?! LOLOLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back