flggr Hai - I'm back! What did I miss?

Remove this Banner Ad

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
So apparently Chief, the most stable genius, was visited by the Ghost of Lou Richards past and was told to have be unbanned from Biggest Football.

In my time away Geelong have won yet another flag and it seems that Triggered Tugboat and Spreadsheets have been superbly trolled by a number of posters.

Their mashing seems to have claimed a few victims, unfortunately.

Anyway, what else did I miss? Is Zackah still the most handsome mod?

Did Bosk ever clean up his room?

Are there any Richmond supporters left?

Fill me in!

Another Geelong flag of course.
Also Geelong undefeated, top of the ladder and the team to beat again.

So business as usual I guess.
It's like Days of Our Lives being a Geelong supporter.

Get banned for a few years, tune in again and it's still the same old, same old.

So apparently Chief, the most stable genius, was visited by the Ghost of Lou Richards past and was told to have be unbanned from Biggest Football.

In my time away Geelong have won yet another flag and it seems that Triggered Tugboat and Spreadsheets have been superbly trolled by a number of posters.

Fill me in!
Sorry who are you flog?

Fill me in!
Welcome back Brother I hope you had a enjoyable vacation from this cesspool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know who you are, but if you’re here to help us troll Triggering Tiger you’ll fit in well.

Hey, Triggering Tiger EAD! :$

creep disturbing GIF

Yet you still can't beat us in a final..:$

View attachment 1974748
We've played finals for the best part of the last 20 years. Your mob is notorious for failing to show up when the real stuff starts. It's kinda why we're The Most Successful Club of the 21st Century and the Tuggers are a mere footnote in Geelong's domination.

Whatever other clubs achieved within the Joel Selwood era of 2007-2022 was upstaged by Geelong. That's just the reality of it I'm afraid.

We've played finals for the best part of the last 20 years. Your mob is notorious for failing to show up when the real stuff starts. It's kinda why we're The Most Successful Club of the 21st Century and the Tuggers are a mere footnote in Geelong's domination.

Whatever other clubs achieved within the Joel Selwood era of 2007-2022 was upstaged by Geelong. That's just the reality of it I'm afraid.
Blah, blah, blah, excuse, excuse, excuse!:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back