Haileybury vs Peninsula

Remove this Banner Ad

c guys the thing with haileybury so far is that we havent even had half a full team in, so use can keep riding us off but many players who have been playin wont b playing 1st footy, but yet we r still gettin very close which is showing that yes we dont have the depth as previous years but there is still depth... and btw al dog = gun/ball magnet

i aint from haileybury but i must agree, they wont be as strong as last year you wouldnt think, but on paper they have some freakshow yr 11's and i here this Scully kid is unbelievable, looking forward to seeing him. I cant comment on the yr 12's but they will always be competetive so dont rule them out. But on the other hand, there a bunch of douche bag cheats..

chief wiggam (aka Tom Tyrell) wat right do u have to can the vc of the football team? u have absolutely no clue mate. ur one of those fat 1st footy wannabes, who turns up and watches all the games, and tries to get close to all the players...when u no the best ull get to is warming up the pine in the turds (3rds)...

The right that i have to can the vc is the fact that im mates with him, and have actually played footy with him for about 3 or 4 years. your probably new to the school (on a scholarship) and think you own the place cause your good at footy.

but on the other hand, you say you wern't at the game agaisnt peninsula. the only blokes that wern't there are pretty much my mates. and some *******s. so your either a hack, which shows that your probably hanging shit on people to make you feel good. or not even in the side.

as for me showing up to every match. you might not believe this, but i like football. SURPRISED??? i known most of the blokes in the team for a long time, and my best mate plays in the side aswell. just quietly, i think i would have more friendships in there than you would.

and i dont mind warming the pine in thirds cause i did it last year, and had the most fun i have ever had in football. my wieght is not an issue to me either.

whos DEES25?
if your going to label people and mae harsh comments then put your real name to your comment.. i also agree that you are not in the ones and rather you would be wanting to get as close as possible to the players.

Haileybury will be strong this year, maybe not as strong as last year but i think that is the same with every other team apart from xavier who may have gotten slightly better.
very hard to split between the teams as to who is going to be the best team in the APS this year.
hopefully haileybury brings home FOUR in a row.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haileybury vs Peninsula

Remove this Banner Ad

Back