Club Legend
Oct 1, 2010
Spearmint Rhino
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bench Press, Brad Miller, Beer
Where do you get your haircuts?

These days I'm seeing more indie haircuts around. Half shaved head with fringe, mohawk with fringe etc.

Your thoughts on indie haircuts?

I like the short and sharp look with a bit of gel or hair spray at the top. I normally cut the top a 4 or 5 and the sides are 3 and it looks good.

I pay about $25 bucks for my haircut, which I get about every couple of months which I think is pretty good.

haircut2.jpg

FTW

I get mine between a 2 and a 3, chuck in a bit of wax and perfect. Want to get it shorter though cause of the ****ing annoying way may hair grows in tufts in the back corners.

Hairdresser recently told me James Frawley gets his hair done at the same salon. FTW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mum is a hairdresser, so I get myself some free haircuts.
In desperate need of one now. Got the dreadlocks happening at the back. Its all long and dead.

Used to go to some salon that charged me 32 bucks for a cut just coz it was walking distance. Since i've started thinning up top i shave it myself about once a week.

I started a fight with my cricket team over this issue,

I made the call, if a woman cuts your hair you are a ******. Well it ended up being 10 vs me, but I knew they knew they were **** for getting a woman to do a mans job.

I get mine done by a barber, but its not like I have much hair left at 20 years old, curse genetics.

Who's seen Brownless' new haircut? Goodness gracious, it looks like it has been sitting in Bert's drawer for 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back