Hairy Chests or Not?

Hairy Chest or not?

• Yes, without a doubt!

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • No way, yuk!

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really care if a woman likes the fact I have hair on my chest or not. Im not going to wax it off, so if it such a problem for her, she is on her way as far as im concerned.

Originally posted by Dan26
I try to shave most of my bodily hair (except on the top of my head of course) so I feel silky smooth. Get's itchy though.

First you tell us you don't wear underwear now you're sharing shaving secrets. Thanks Dan, I'll never think about sex again:(

Originally posted by i_luv_westcoast
I don't really care if a woman likes the fact I have hair on my chest or not. Im not going to wax it off, so if it such a problem for her, she is on her way as far as im concerned.

Well said - real men have hair on their chest.

Backs are a totally different story though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Dan26
I try to shave most of my bodily hair (except on the top of my head of course) so I feel silky smooth.
inman.jpg

I'm free!!!

Re: Re: Hairy Chests or Not?

Originally posted by footyman

Wanting to find out what you should be doing are you PrideofSA?

Nah was just wondering what chicks though, Coz i know some that love it and some that think it is gross

Personally I don't have a hairy chest, just a snail trail (although not hugely hairy) My legs are kinda hairy though!

I've got the muscle, just need the damn tan!

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
may go to the solarium this year perhaps some of the older girls can tell us about it??? The dodgy place i go to for piercing has it down for 12 bucks a session or a 10 session card at 100 bucks. This sound about right and how many times do u need to go? Or how regularly?

Can't those give u skin cancer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hairy Chests or Not?

Back