Hamish McLachlan

Remove this Banner Ad

You blokes are unreal! McLachlan is a gun. Ratings have gone from 90,000 to 220,000 in a year. Not sure what you lot are smoking but Game Day is a welcome relief from the usual tripe served up on channel 9 with blokes trying to belittle each other with childish humour the excuse. Credit where it's due. Why does it rile you so much that a bloke is out there having a crack? Should we all be sitting at home infront of a screen taking potshots at anyone who pops their head up? Give Game Day and McLachlan a go and surprise yourselves.
wow. subtle as a sledgehammer.

his commentary is just...you know....boring. paul salmon and chuck berry were both better, pains me to say.

Some harsh comments on here, I actually think he's a decent host of Gameday....... but on the other hand his commentating hasn't been too spectacular. He's better than bloody Paul Salmon though GV Baron, geez!

I actually don't mind him on MMM, but I reckon the MMM Sunday team has dropped a bit with no Wayne Schwass. He is probably the most under rated caller going around today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont have anything against him, but surely, if you're commentating on footy, you could, you know, actually know something about the game?

Was driving to uni, flicking through all the channels, stopped on Triple M, they're covering the grand final parade and discussion is on the Norm Smith. Hamish innocently enquires as to the possibility of Stevie J going back-to-back and that no-one has ever done this before. :eek:

I mean, we're not talking about obscure football stats here, it's the ****ing Norm Smith for god's sake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamish McLachlan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back