Hampden Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Sebastopol Football club (Ballarat Football League)

We are looking to appoint a Playing Assistant Coach for the 2008 season. The successful applicant will be generously rewarded and will have the opportunity to be part of a professional club in one of the best country football leagues. Sebastopol football club is the closest football club to Ballarat Uni and has opportunity for work if needed. We are also looking for 2-3 marquee players for the upcoming season and beyond. If you think this is the next step in your football career and you want to be part of our professional and dynamic team be quick and call

MARK RUSSELL (sen coach) on 0432438459

Seems to be very quiet on the Hampden front !!......any off season news happening.
Is Beinke still coaching at South next season, how did James Rahilly's season go in 07'.In fact how has he gone since returning from the cats, is he a future coach at South !?

guys was just after some info on ex hampden league player jonhhny mcnamara , our club is currently in talks with him so any info would be appreciated
cheers:thumbsu:

Just following up an answered post, Is Brian Bienke continueing on at South next season, and how did James Rahilly go this year and what has he been like since returning from Geelong.....is he a coach in the making.

an absolute tool! he's about one twentieth as good as he will tell you he is

Obviously this bloke is 'Tool of the Decade" as he has been bagged by everyone on many forums including the Goulburn Valley forum. He left Seymour in dubious circumstances when coaching. Its a shame that he does'nt apoear to have chaged much over a long period of time

Looking for a change in your football environment? Donvale Football Club, a proud and successful First Division Club, located in the very strong Eastern Football League is looking for players.

We offer fantastic facilities, employment opportunities as well as excellent remuneration for the right personnel.

Please contact Football Manager Peter Clarke on 0411 516 464 for further details.

FYI specially to those who have got no where else to go!

All is welcome - please PM me for futher info

The Fitzroy Stars FC are holding a BBQ to seek interest of potential players. The Northern Football League are seeking a list of potential players to coincide with our application, the NFL will be considering our entry into the NFL on Monday 10th December;

When:
This Wednesday 5th December 2007

Where:
Aborigines Advancement League
2 Watt Street, Thornbury

Time:
5.30pm Onwards

Supporters and any Interested Members are encouraged to come along, we hope to see you there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Interested in a move to QLD

Anyone interested in a change of lifestyle which includes playing for the Zillmere Eagles in the State League competition (AFLQ) please contact me privately.

The club has a terrific history and are a young club on the rise after playing in the 2006 AFLQ Grand Final and last season winning the Reserve Grade Premiership. One of the top 5 clubs Australia Wide for players drafted.

Club has been involved in some off field issues which have now been resolved but have found ourselves slow out of the blocks from a recruiting point of view. The club is seeking recruits who feel they have something to offer at this level and would like to take the oppurtunity to live in QLD and play in the AFLQ.

PLAYING COACH WANTED

Due to extreme circumstances Ararat Eagles, affiliated with the Lexton Plains Football League are seeking a playing coach for the 2008 season. Excellent playing and social room facilities with a young list to work with. Have been getting on average 24 players to training at the moment. For more information contact me throuogh a personal message. Closing date 8th Feb.

I think your right North top 5.

Top 5 in Australia for the worst side ever to pull footy boots on!!!:)

At least they haven't lost players like the others look at south half the team has gone. Port as well. All i can say at least they have brought players through the juniors other club will look else where.

At least they haven't lost players like the others look at south half the team has gone. Port as well. All i can say at least they have brought players through the juniors other club will look else where.

I can not argue with that. That is the big upside to Your club and i am sure in the future if you are still around they will win plenty of games. But there performances so far in Hampden league is nothing but disgraceful.

hey guys,
can anyone give me any info (position, any good?) on Dominic Conheady from Terang Mortlake. hes comin into our league this year.

Hi all,
I am a great advocate for the Hampden League but it is in serious trouble of becoming a very very boring league. More an more we are seeing less competetive games with most people being able to pick the top 5 teams even before the season commences.
This year in particular hasn't seen many new recruits to most clubs and it seems like a revolving door with players who have left; returning.
I belive it is time for the league to get serious and make it more of a powerhouse by recruiting more teams. Let's be honest- all major leagues have alot more than 8 teams. Maybe the number of people who get on this site might be an indication of the interest?
I would like to see a final 4 with 8 teams, it might make teams try a little harder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hampden Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back