Hampden league 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamilton with a win over Camperdown not sure what to make of that.
Levi Dare totally dominant -will only play a few games but watch out when he does - Hamilton very well drilled and very disciplined - they’re much better than I thought they’d be - played the big ground very well - they’ll get a better guide this week

Portland are currentlygetting murdered in the Hampden league, what’s the long term look out for them
Positive - they were undefeated half way thru 2022 then lost over half their side at the end of the season. Daniel Jackson will return for next season and they’ve Re signed their coach and are already actively looking towards 2025. Whether we like it or not - country football has changed since the glory days. I’m far from happy with the AFL’s approach to country footy but Vic is significantly better than SA and the pathway for kids at least exists. Unless they want to go back to the dark ages they will stay in the Hampden League. Their kids are good they just need to pull a few back from Geelong and things will change quickly. The Hampden League is very competitive and on their day they have pushed a couple despite being severely undermanned.

Positive - they were undefeated half way thru 2022 then lost over half their side at the end of the season. Daniel Jackson will return for next season and they’ve Re signed their coach and are already actively looking towards 2025. Whether we like it or not - country football has changed since the glory days. I’m far from happy with the AFL’s approach to country footy but Vic is significantly better than SA and the pathway for kids at least exists. Unless they want to go back to the dark ages they will stay in the Hampden League. Their kids are good they just need to pull a few back from Geelong and things will change quickly. The Hampden League is very competitive and on their day they have pushed a couple despite being severely undermanned.
rolled by 10 goals by the 2nd bottom side on the most miserable low scoring weekend of hampden footy i can remember in a long time

Watching koroit v sth warrnambool replay from last week...
that is genuinely one of the cleanest and most easily distinguishable frames i could find from 4th qtr
how did any scoring even happen
Screenshot 2024-07-30 213551.png

hey guys, new to the group just thought i would ask a couple questions. Anyone been paying attention to Warrnambool eagles' number 25 will Brennan, from Horsham saints wasn't expected to do much? did he exceed expectations? thoughts?

hey guys, new to the group just thought i would ask a couple questions. Anyone been paying attention to Warrnambool eagles' number 25 will Brennan, from Horsham saints wasn't expected to do much? did he exceed expectations? thoughts?
He goes ok - its a tough side to get into and stay in - in the best last week in a narrow loss to Warrnambool at the Reid

spot on, seen him play a couple time last year at saints. Good skills, not strong enough around the contest to secure a spot for eagles come finals. thoughts?
Only seen them a few times and tbh I hadn’t noticed him but that doesn’t mean much - Motlop & Barlow possibly to cone in + Charlie McKinnon and it gets tight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hampden league 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back