Hansen - how did you rate his game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate he did more then L Brown has done all year with his effective bump that set up a goal and his cool pass to swallow for another.....if the only other option is L Brown....he plays!!!!

Sorry champ but not after Browns piss poor effort against Geelong.

Lachlan had one more possession than Brown did last week so we didnt lose anything by playing him and Lachlan is at least in the clubs future plans.

And a clean clanger sheet from Hansen.

How many times did Brown **** up, get caught with the ball or slaughter the pill under pressure vs Geelong?

Hansen has now had a taste of big time footy and will be far better off next game with that experience under his belt. He would have learned more in front of a packed MCG in a final, than 20 H&A games.

Play the boy again next weekend I say.

How many times did Brown **** up, get caught with the ball or slaughter the pill under pressure vs Geelong?

Hansen has now had a taste of big time footy and will be far better off next game with that experience under his belt. He would have learned more in front of a packed MCG in a final, than 20 H&A games.

What he said!

I am glad you watched the game, because you obviously haven't been watching any of the games that Brown has played in.

Yep, haven't watched any games Brown's played in...Sunday was the first game l've watched then? Must of missed his 21 goals for the season or 78 marks?

Regardless of my opinion on Brown, Hansen wasn't the right option for the game, Lindsay Thomas or Campbell would have been a better choice

Agreed Hansen gave us more in that game than Brown has given us in months.

He will only be better for the game.

Played his role. Was clean with disposal. Good football brain. Did enough.

The club obviously have a very high opinion of Lachy Hansen. Hadn't played seniors since Round 2, hadn't played for 3 weeks and was thrust into an elimination final in front of 75,000.

Loved his enthusiasm in the first quarter. Ran onto the ground and laid a great hip & shoulder on Campbell Brown who turned the ball over and a goal resulted. The hit on Brown appeared to hurt Lachy but to his credit he stayed upright and was a good contributor in the first qtr. His poise and lovely pass to Swallow for a goal was great to watch.

It looked like his role was to lead up and leave the forward area clear for Petrie & Edwards which I believe he did well. Would like to have seen him have more game time and stay on Gilham who obviously was not prepared to run with him. Was well clear a number of times but wasn't used. This didn't deter him and he kept on hitting up. A lot of his work was off the ball and you wouldn't see that on the TV. Some good pressure also on the Hawks backs as they tried to clear the 50.

He appeared to have definitely bulked up and another pre-season will see him a nice size for next year. He may not get a game this week depending on match-ups but I was happy with his efforts and look forward to his progress next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hansen - how did you rate his game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back