Certified Legendary Thread Days since Essendon last won a final

... and do you feel sorry for zackah because of this?

• Yes

• No

• patto_man

• zackah should bant all the flogs that vote in this pole

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice. I’m picking up a new car today, so no work for me either!
Not working, "picking up" a new car...
This is a standard Collingwood cheer squad Wednesday

Not working, "picking up" a new car...
This is a standard Collingwood cheer squad Wednesday
Well I was meant to be working and had scheduled a time after work to pick it up.. however my current car has had more beltings than Richmond, Norf and West Coast combined and I’m still recovering from the whiplash I sustained in the last one back in June. And it didn’t like the 10 degree drop in temperature unfortunately!

On a related note, anybody who habitually uses their phone while driving can royally go **** themselves!

Today marks 20 years to the day since Essendon, a club which has won 16 premierships last won a finals match when they beat Melbourne 104 - 99 in an elimination final on the 4th of September 2004.

Since their last finals win, Essendon has been beaten in finals by Adelaide, Carlton, North Melbourne, Sydney, West Coast and the Western Bulldogs.

A slightly scarier fact came from BT who revealed during the Bombers loss to Sydney that Essendon hasn't won a final under a coach not named Kevin Sheedy since 1968.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today marks 20 years to the day since Essendon, a club which has won 16 premierships last won a finals match when they beat Melbourne 104 - 99 in an elimination final on the 4th of September 2004.

Since their last finals win, Essendon has been beaten in finals by Adelaide, Carlton, North Melbourne, Sydney, West Coast and the Western Bulldogs.

A slightly scarier fact came from BT who revealed during the Bombers loss to Sydney that Essendon hasn't won a final under a coach not named Kevin Sheedy since 1968.
Frustrating game, that elimination final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Days since Essendon last won a final

Back