Happy Birthday to........

Remove this Banner Ad

Me. Just thought I would start a permanent thread for birthdays. Mine today - just add a greeting if you know of any other BF posters birthday as they occur.

I was always the kid that got the chocolate frog on the last day of school along with the other kids whose birthdays didn't fall on a school week. Late December/early January birthdays suck.

Me. Just thought I would start a permanent thread for birthdays. Mine today - just add a greeting if you know of any other BF posters birthday as they occur.

I was always the kid that got the chocolate frog on the last day of school along with the other kids whose birthdays didn't fall on a school week. Late December/early January birthdays suck.

The long and winding road

Happy birthday GK, yeah Im a new years eve baby so I remember the birthday ‘freeze out’ over the school holidays well 🤣🤣🤣

Happy birthday GK, yeah Im a new years eve baby so I remember the birthday ‘freeze out’ over the school holidays well 🤣🤣🤣
I still got my Fredo Frog but in with the outcast group. Not quite personal.

B1847987-66A2-48B1-9E2C-2A848840EF09.gif

Happy Birthday GK. My wife's birthday is the 20th December and she has on many occasions let me know that it sucks.
Luckily being a new aged man I never suggested a joint birthday-Christmas present :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't remember when my birthday is. I have a bot that signs up to sites with 24 separate accounts. Each have a different DOB split throughout the year. I wake up every day with a new birthday message and vouchers from jb hi fi, clothing/camping stores, movies, thirsty camel/bws, takeaway joints, muffin break, ikea, etc. Disappointed that subway took away their free 6 inch sub...

It's how i stick it to inflation and capitalist pigs.

Happy Birthday. However Mine always fell on school Holidays. Felt it was always the best thing ever. Never liked people wishing me happy anything, merry Christmas? They can go and get stuffed. Pseudo happiness, faux cheers can ship right off.

Happy Birthday. However Mine always fell on school Holidays. Felt it was always the best thing ever. Never liked people wishing me happy anything, merry Christmas? They can go and get stuffed. Pseudo happiness, faux cheers can ship right off.

Happy New Year, campaigner!!

Happy Birthday gokangas. Yes birthdays at that time of year probably do suck, but celebrate them anyway! Remember, the more birthdays you have, the longer you live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Birthday to........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back