Harness Racing (TROTS)

Remove this Banner Ad

X Man said:
Hey lads got any good things for Bendigo tongiht??
Might have a good thing in at Moonee Valley tommorow night a horse called Cherry Arden. Won last start and should go alright. Heres hoping:)

Bendigo races today... race s6 number 1. Pretty penny. Tip for today..

I know it's the races but had a look at the valley and there are no clear cut value runners tonight, very open again!

Lets hope the cherry get get up.

Well it look like my good oil is wasted once again....

Foxy paid a nice $2.50 for a place....

If you blokes had been sticking with me, you bank account would speak for itself....as does my record.

4 Tips

2 Winners 2 Placings

TH.

Truth,

I missed it! Havent been on for a while. Don't give up on us though. Keep the tips coming.

Great work

X Man said:
Hey lads got any good things for Bendigo tongiht??
Might have a good thing in at Moonee Valley tommorow night a horse called Cherry Arden. Won last start and should go alright. Heres hoping:)

Sorry its a bit late lads havnt been on for a while but the Cherry on Friday night ran third and paid $2.30. Got stuck 3 back on the rail but ran home strongly.

X Man said:
Sorry its a bit late lads havnt been on for a while but the Cherry on Friday night ran third and paid $2.30. Got stuck 3 back on the rail but ran home strongly.

I think you will find it paid $2.10 for a place.... doesn't really matter i guess. Profit is profit. Thats out motto on this thread!

Keep an eye out for Possum Bourne ,maybe at charlton next meet.
First start last week broke at the start and was 60m behind but ran on in a huge effort.
]

One i have kept to myself too long is No More Trouble. Won at Charlton and is in at Nyah Tuesday. Drawn not too bad but will need luck. Will be in the finish if it has a crack at them late!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weapo said:
One i have kept to myself too long is No More Trouble. Won at Charlton and is in at Nyah Tuesday. Drawn not too bad but will need luck. Will be in the finish if it has a crack at them late!!

Weapo, Have you ever heard of a guy named Geoffrey Cole? The most astute punter I have come across. His tips on here would be gold. Goosey was his nickname if I remember correctly.

Yaaablett said:
Weapo, Have you ever heard of a guy named Geoffrey Cole? The most astute punter I have come across. His tips on here would be gold. Goosey was his nickname if I remember correctly.

Yabs, its probably one of the best posts ive seen from you. The 'Nut' would be the perfect option for this thread. If only someone had the time to teach him the art of using a computer, his incisive and depth of racing knowledge is what we need. Many may be 'odds on' but his inside information is always precise!!

The man may have a long neck, big ears and very little hair but punting is his game for sure!

Weapo said:
Yabs, its probably one of the best posts ive seen from you. The 'Nut' would be the perfect option for this thread. If only someone had the time to teach him the art of using a computer, his incisive and depth of racing knowledge is what we need. Many may be 'odds on' but his inside information is always precise!!

The man may have a long neck, big ears and very little hair but punting is his game for sure!

You know what they say about people in glass houses!

Nifty78 said:
You know what they say about people in glass houses!

Good call Nift. I'm not sure if you remember me but I used to work with you. How are you I havent heard from you for a while. Should catch up soon.... Its ok if you dont want to.

Weapo said:

Finally got a winner for all you mad punters and just like 'Wingnut' Cole would have liked, odds on fav. Sorry boys only paid 1.80 but as Truth said before, profits a profit!! Happy punting!

Weapo said:

No Blanks coming from you weapo, No More Trouble in a pace last night

Weapo said:
Finally got a winner for all you mad punters and just like 'Wingnut' Cole would have liked, odds on fav. Sorry boys only paid 1.80 but as Truth said before, profits a profit!! Happy punting!

Nice work Weapo...

They big footy boys might have brought the odds in a bit! It's winner city around here!

I'll be posting a "special" for friday night... so stayed tuned!

Truth Hurts said:
Nice work Weapo...

They big footy boys might have brought the odds in a bit! It's winner city around here!

I'll be posting a "special" for friday night... so stayed tuned!

Didn't get on the 1 at Nyah Breeza but have backed everything else on this thread and it has been money well spent.

We are waiting with baited breath TRUTH HURTS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Harness Racing (TROTS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back