Racing Harness

Remove this Banner Ad

Veer Right

Premium Platinum
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Some top notch racing up in QLD this Saturday evening

Don't like Leap to Fames pole draw with Grimson runners drawn to follow out Turn It Up. The other back row Grimson horses could form the great wall to lock him in. Of course if LTF gets off the fence then the domination will continue on.

The 2 year old slot race has my most interest. For better or worse i have talked myself into My Ultimate Barney. I think (or hope) he has the speed to cross. Just hoping he doesn't have to breeze outside the 2.00 fave. I am quite taken with the horse win or lose. Been watching his replays on repeat a number of times.

Barrier draws in the oaks have made it a match race. Millwood Bliss has drawn the lead and the one i want to be on. Very Pretty will make a race of it! I expect the two faves to draw away and fight it out.

The trot final with Gus. Only bad manners beat him(has been a major issue in the past). Has an exceptional turn of foot.

Some top notch racing up in QLD this Saturday evening

Don't like Leap to Fames pole draw with Grimson runners drawn to follow out Turn It Up. The other back row Grimson horses could form the great wall to lock him in. Of course if LTF gets off the fence then the domination will continue on.

The 2 year old slot race has my most interest. For better or worse i have talked myself into My Ultimate Barney. I think (or hope) he has the speed to cross. Just hoping he doesn't have to breeze outside the 2.00 fave. I am quite taken with the horse win or lose. Been watching his replays on repeat a number of times.

Barrier draws in the oaks have made it a match race. Millwood Bliss has drawn the lead and the one i want to be on. Very Pretty will make a race of it! I expect the two faves to draw away and fight it out.

The trot final with Gus. Only bad manners beat him(has been a major issue in the past). Has an exceptional turn of foot.
I think Larry (LTF) gets off the fence and will be winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing Harness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back