Harry O'Brien - self important w***er

Remove this Banner Ad

http://twitter.com/mikedrobbins

Harry O was praising this person on his twitter page saying that he wants to go to one of their seminars so I had a look. One of the quotes on this persons page....

"Sometimes I struggle to figure out the difference between speaking my truth and being arrogant/self righteous - quite a journey"

So alike this person and the Great Harry O.

flock_of_sheep.jpg

hey look, it's you guys!

lol.

The sheep would be the remaining Collingwood supporters who still swallow every drop of narcissistic shit that comes out Harry's mouth and still trot out lines like "Good on him for not being the same old footballer that speaks in cliches" and "good on him for trying to make a difference".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sheep would be the remaining Collingwood supporters who still swallow every drop of narcissistic shit that comes out Harry's mouth and still trot out lines like "Good on him for not being the same old footballer that speaks in cliches" and "good on him for trying to make a difference".

Please, tell me more 'TheBrownDog'. The 4chan meme in your sig signals your discerning taste and cries out 'hey this person has an opinion worth listening to'.

Please, tell me more 'TheBrownDog'. The 4chan meme in your sig signals your discerning taste and cries out 'hey this person has an opinion worth listening to'.

What meme? It's advertising a website as per a bet. It is a footy site that has lulz.

You gimbit.

I thought the actual HS front page was lulz in original form

"I want a baby girl"...with the two collingwood fairys hugging each other

Can you imagine what their spawn might look like? :eek:

*Note to self, must shoop that*

I thought the actual HS front page was lulz in original form

"I want a baby girl"...with the two collingwood fairys hugging each other
I thought it was a nice touch too. Anyone got a picture of today's front page?

"I want a baby girl" and then "When Harry met Daisy".

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry O'Brien - self important w***er

Remove this Banner Ad

Back