Traded Harry Sharp (2020-2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry is coaching my boy at school this year. Had about a 10min chat to him yesterday. I just wanted to say, what a nice fella he is. Makes the boys feel comfortable while setting out some good drills. And just the fact he took 10min to have a chat to me is an insight into what a quality person he is!!!

Good luck in 2023 Harry!!!! #newfan

5 Players to Watch in 2023

The Lions 3km time-trial king has come back with a point to prove in 2023.

Sharp returned to pre-season noticeably bigger and has been working hard on his skills, with teammates, Hugh McCluggage and Jaxon Prior both impressed with the 20-year-old.

“Sharpy looks fit and quick. He’s covering the ground really well as per usual but is showing that burst of speed that’s getting him to the loose ball with ease,” McCluggage said.

The agile winger has trained with the forwards for parts of the off-season, looking dangerous when the ball hits the deck and providing plenty of defensive pressure across the forward half.

“Harry’s put on some noticeable size and is kicking it really well. He’s really on his versatility and skills,” Prior said.

Sharp has played a majority of the Clubs intraclub games in Chris Fagan’s “1’s” side and will be one to watch in 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Harry Sharp (2020-2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back