Player Watch Harvey Harrison

Remove this Banner Ad

He was the sub who only played for a quarter and a half. And that was the quarter and a half where came back and gave ourselves a chance of winning.

He’s only played four games. He’s going to be up and down.
I think you are confusing HH with Richards (who has played 4 games and the sub today)

Last week someone referred to this bloke as a Swan Wellingham hybrid. To me he’s more of a Jason Wild and Scott Crowe hybrid, and that’s being generous.
I doubt you’re the generous type.

HH stays - plays well at the G.
He really has gone off the boil. He wasn't great last week, but he was invisible against the Suns. If there is anyone of his ilk showing some form at VFL level, maybe HH could be given a break. Unfortunately, we actually lost 2 more players with only Schultz to come back in, so HH probably holds his place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no excuse for not cleaning up your bottom particularly when you're getting married. The mere fact that the guy didn't wear underpants under his wedding kilt speaks volumes for him. I would dump him for that alone with the skid marks just the icing on the cake.

Must have been a short kilt all the same. I’m thinking something like this, but “manly”.

images

Do you do crocs and socks?
I must confess to wearing socks with crocs to cover a patchwork of band-aids created by the chafing from the crocs on bare feet. I foolishly never realised that the combination is regarded as indicative of nonce-like tendencies!

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Harvey Harrison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back