Solved Harvey Weinstein, rapist * Conviction Overturned

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody piece of work this campaigner.

A victim of his era which is understandable but now the rules are very different. Just think of all the chicks he palmed off to his Hollywood buddies or “interviewed” himself who are too scared or embarrassed to testify.

Would be ironic if he had to share a cell with Bill Cosby.

A victim of his era which is understandable but now the rules are very different. Just think of all the chicks he palmed off to his Hollywood buddies or “interviewed” himself who are too scared or embarrassed to testify.

ask #slits, the term to bypass #cherf's swearfilter is pudenda* qua pudendum

but he did donate to Dem political c.a.m.p.a.i.g.n.e.r c.@.m.p.a.i.g.n.s

-once said a wise and experienced c@mpa!gner undermining Chief's swearfilter

*qualifier on mellifluous quality
skilts

Last edited:

Hollywood loves a good comeback story ✌️
IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

ask #slits, the term to bypass #cherf's swearfilter is pudenda* qua pudendum

but he did donate to Dem political c.a.m.p.a.i.g.n.e.r c.@.m.p.a.i.g.n.s

-once said a wise and experienced c@mpa!gner undermining Chief's swearfilter

*qualifier on mellifluous quality
skilts

U wot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange post. 12 people found him unanimously guilty. Are you defending him here?
zeitgeist moralscare

If he is guilty of the other 98 victims why the ferk is he not doing a million consecutive years in gaol.

The problem is they created this own injustice by trial by twitter fervour.

Michelle Obama lauds him, all Hollywood actresses do, then they smear him en masse. Witch trials.

zeitgeist moralscare

If he is guilty of the other 98 victims why the ferk is he not doing a million consecutive years in gaol.

The problem is they created this own injustice by trial by twitter fervour.

Michelle Obama lauds him, all Hollywood actresses do, then they smear him en masse. Witch trials.
You are defending a convicted rapist because of what Michelle Obama thinks?

Oh boy. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

You are defending a convicted rapist because of what Michelle Obama thinks?

Oh boy. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

No, you silly silly little boy

It is pretty damn clear what I am saying nuffie, that no one in that courtroom or the Pell courtroom was devoid of being eaffected by the moral zeitgeist that is fundamentally illegitimate, hence, the two on trial I invoke may well be horrible horrible horrible individuals, THAT, that I have little doubt of, however we are depriving individuals of liberty.

overarching point: could NOT get fair trial.

raise a point: if the needle moves on reasonable doubt is this legitimate, and if it is legitimate, does it imply or not imply, where that liminal needle fell on reasonable doubt before this time was illegitimate, or is the version of reasonable doubt subject to cultural ways of the period, because it hadn't really moved in common law timeframe innit

Last edited:
No, you silly silly little boy

It is pretty damn clear what I am saying Nuffield, that no one in that courtroom or the Pell courtroom was devoid of being eaffected by the moral zeitgeist that is fundamentally illegitimate, hence, the two on trial I invoke may well be horrible horrible horrible individuals, THAT, that I have little doubt of, however we are depriving individuals of liberty.

overarching point: could NOT get fair trial.

raise a point: if the needle moves on reasonable doubt is this legitimate, and if it is legitimate, does it imply or not imply, where that liminal needle fell on reasonable doubt before this time was illegitimate, or is the version of reasonable doubt subject to cultural ways of the period, because it hadn't really moved in common law timeframe innit
Depriving individuals of their liberty?

Well yeah I can see how that should really be given more respect & importance when measured up against pesky little trivialities like rape and child molestation.

Depriving individuals of their liberty?

Well yeah I can see how that should really be given more respect & importance when measured up against pesky little trivialities like rape and child molestation.
Fair trial d!<khead p@<kman[sic] pacman

I don't support criminals
I don't support rapists
I don't tolerate rape

We are playing a different dialogue that is not intersecting because you my boy are bad-faith interlocutor

giphy.gif

as i said: #fairtrial
i am not for rape. but you cant just redefine rape as a feminist definition can you.

so you sir, you go take a jump

You're the one changing the definition of rape

He was charged he had a trial and found guilty

Any gobbledygook posting by you is obfuscation

Remove this Banner Ad

Solved Harvey Weinstein, rapist * Conviction Overturned

Remove this Banner Ad

Back