Solved Harvey Weinstein, rapist * Conviction Overturned

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be willing to gamble this is #fakenews and seeded by PR flaks given brief by HW counsel, maintain a sound degree of scepticism

*intended to play for empathy.

To put it on record, I think* he is a beast. However, I do think he got railroaded and could not access a fair trial.

Do I believe he has paid out women at MiraMax, damn straight.

But a mature mind may hold those positions concurrently. It is not cognitive dissonance.

Now confirmed that he had no balls because gangrene.

Utterly bizarre.
I call BS
Joe Rogan and HW's victims don't have to pass the NewYorker standards for fact-checking,

HW was not without cruelty in his behavior from industry sources, so mere smears utterly trivial in this context...
I lean towards scepticism on this account.

gangrene phweh!!!! how many filters does such chinese whispers need to pass

It just a pile on

Reviews are good for a tough subject.

The film tells the true story of the New York Times reporters Megan Twohey and Jodi Kantor as they investigated and brought to light the decades of sexual abuse and misconduct by Harvey Weinstein, one of the most powerful men in Hollywood.

Reviews are good for a tough subject.

The film tells the true story of the New York Times reporters Megan Twohey and Jodi Kantor as they investigated and brought to light the decades of sexual abuse and misconduct by Harvey Weinstein, one of the most powerful men in Hollywood.

did not film director's son , Woody Allen Mia Farrow's son , really blue eyes Sinatra son , RoFarrow get the Pulitzer for his work on NYorker or was that SuYi×Woody subject

I call BS
Joe Rogan and HW's victims don't have to pass the NewYorker standards for fact-checking,

HW was not without cruelty in his behavior from industry sources, so mere smears utterly trivial in this context...
I lean towards scepticism on this account.

gangrene phweh!!!! how many filters does such chinese whispers need to pass

It just a pile on
It's a matter of the public record he had Fournier's gangrene of the scrotum in 1999 and his testes were saved and implanted in his groin/thighs. And I can give you a link to a most reputable organ supporting that - Variety

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a matter of the public record he had Fournier's gangrene of the scrotum in 1999 and his testes were saved and implanted in his groin/thighs. And I can give you a link to a most reputable organ supporting that - Variety
you see one of the other handsy/(rape,maybe rapist) also targeted with this

99/2000 HW owned Hollywood (Trade papers/Variety/Vanity Fair post pulpfiction and Miramax he had the rule of the roostchineserwhispers/apocryphal [political vengeance] the datapoint of another alleged handsy rapey man was smeared with the same genitalia opprobrium is instructive in this rhetorical defence , switch the sex/gender for purposes of my arguments, it would be seen as not ok to talk about female genitalia, I have incurred wrath with a HRC joke going off an acronym

Last edited:

giphy (91).gif

Harvey Weinstein's conviction has been overturned in the Court of Appeals, New York on the basis that the trial judge who presided over Mr. Weinstein’s case had made a crucial mistake, allowing prosecutors to call as witnesses a series of women who said Mr. Weinstein had assaulted them — but whose accusations were not part of the charges against him.

Harvey Weinstein's conviction has been overturned in the Court of Appeals, New York on the basis that the trial judge who presided over Mr. Weinstein’s case had made a crucial mistake, allowing prosecutors to call as witnesses a series of women who said Mr. Weinstein had assaulted them — but whose accusations were not part of the charges against him.

Jesus. I get due process and all that but how does that actually affect the outcome. Surely he gets reconvicted

Remove this Banner Ad

Solved Harvey Weinstein, rapist * Conviction Overturned

Remove this Banner Ad

Back