Has the Fat Man got off lightly?

Remove this Banner Ad

The same answer to why Paul Little would resign despite saying he'd remain until this was all over.
not good for his reputation if he was chairman at the time the players were suspended. In 10 years time no one bar lance will remember what took place . BF like my space may be in gone ( HTB paying the chiefs early retirement :))

I dont think so. He was forced out of his job early as he said he would be there until the end of the year while they looked for a replacement and then low and behold a month later he is leaving and the guy standing next to him is the replacement.

Nothing legally could have been done against as he didn't break any laws. But he did know and he did let Essendon know despite his bullshit and he did behave like a conflicted campaigner telling people they were just jealous of Essendon when all of the story was blowing up and the team under question was near the top of the ladder player really well.

Then in true, follow the money style when it became the best thing to stab Essendon he did. Kicking them out the finals and doing what the league needed as they couldn't have a doped up list playing in the finals that year.

The strange thing is that people think this works...what he did. In fact it delayed it made it 10x longer and they still end up copping a ban that they would have copped back then. He meddled it didn't work out and he had to leave his job early because of it.

Demetriou will always be the SP bookie from Trinity Grammar teaching politics, selling fake chompers for superannuated folk, then seeking an ALP safeseat while keeping the seat at affal house warm. did well with his talents. I wont say he rose above his station, cos that would indicate his station was high.

I dont think so. He was forced out of his job early as he said he would be there until the end of the year while they looked for a replacement and then low and behold a month later he is leaving and the guy standing next to him is the replacement.

Nothing legally could have been done against as he didn't break any laws. But he did know and he did let Essendon know despite his bullshit and he did behave like a conflicted campaigner telling people they were just jealous of Essendon when all of the story was blowing up and the team under question was near the top of the ladder player really well.

Then in true, follow the money style when it became the best thing to stab Essendon he did. Kicking them out the finals and doing what the league needed as they couldn't have a doped up list playing in the finals that year.

The strange thing is that people think this works...what he did. In fact it delayed it made it 10x longer and they still end up copping a ban that they would have copped back then. He meddled it didn't work out and he had to leave his job early because of it.
well, he is on the board of David Evans & Partners. how much does DE pay him for that? 6figures a year, basically for leads, that are non Windy Hill. ? very incestuous lot.

Andrew's own words, when he was asked if he told Essendon that they were being investigated, were something along the lines of 'I didn't tell them which team (was being investigated), because I didn't know which team'.
The inference I get from that is that he told them A team was being investigated. This is as good as a tip off, because if Essendon have any hint that they are borderline legal, or knew that they went over the edge, it would be all the tip they need to put plans into action to destroy evidence.
He shouldn't have mentioned the investigation at all.

Andrew's own words, when he was asked if he told Essendon that they were being investigated, were something along the lines of 'I didn't tell them which team (was being investigated), because I didn't know which team'.
The inference I get from that is that he told them A team was being investigated. This is as good as a tip off, because if Essendon have any hint that they are borderline legal, or knew that they went over the edge, it would be all the tip they need to put plans into action to destroy evidence.
He shouldn't have mentioned the investigation at all.
but this is a very ignorant position <concern troll>

me: (so very good poster, highly credible)
..the veil of the cognitive dissonance is removed, emperors clothes....
the role of the AFL administration, to adequately manage this veil and navigate the PEDs

plus FFC_RoyBoys a wise man, and serious poster, see his sig for example ;)
the blackcat law:the inevitability in the modern era and sport as business, that a professional sporting organisation will have a massive doping reveal, before adopting more rigorous deception procedures and plausible deniability in principles from game theory.

i am completely independent of his signature

Chameleon75

Seeing as the Essendon saga happened on his watch and imo somebody tipped of the bombers that the testers were about to hit them, Why has nobody seriously questioned Fat Andy as to what he really knows/knew?
I refuse to believe that he didn't know what was going on at the bombers, as he knew everything else that was going in the game.
Did he tip of the bombers off that the testers were about to raid them, or did he get somebody he knew tip them off?
Well, you know, we all know, you know, that vlad indeed tipped off EFC to help them and organised an EFC response to deal with the saga which was torpedoed by Hird first then Little later. God knows what else went down courtesy of the Impaler. He has been untouched because of beautiful and corroborated lying from several quarters. We've also been busily salivating over Hirds draw and quartering of self. Exit stage left.

but this is a very ignorant position <concern troll>

me: (so very good poster, highly credible)

plus FFC_RoyBoys a wise man, and serious poster, see his sig for example ;)

i am completely independent of his signature

Chameleon75
Up to date - the sig still stands.

Caveat is that at the moment there is more than the odd sport which is having trouble keeping control and thus being able to double down on the control lines.

Time will be most interesting if and when the names on the blood bags are revealed (rumor had it that, along with others, the whole of the Spanish world cup soccer team were clients) Gets to a point when even the most gullible soccer mom (lol) will see the sausage being made.

Not pretty and outcome is uncertain.

Caveat is that at the moment there is more than the odd sport which is having trouble keeping control and thus being able to double down on the control lines.

Time will be most interesting if and when the names on the blood bags are revealed (rumor had it that, along with others, the whole of the Spanish world cup soccer team were clients) Gets to a point when even the most gullible soccer mom (lol) will see the sausage being made.

FFC its succour mom.

american spelling + succour portmanteau

i believe i just got a permaban on cyclingnews forum cos some idjit conflated this neologism of blackcat, the succour mom, with matriarch fellatio. just absurd

Well, you know, we all know, you know, that vlad indeed tipped off EFC to help them and organised an EFC response to deal with the saga which was torpedoed by Hird first then Little later. God knows what else went down courtesy of the Impaler. He has been untouched because of beautiful and corroborated lying from several quarters. We've also been busily salivating over Hirds draw and quartering of self. Exit stage left.

first strikethru = golden hair/locks, second strikethru = onanism. but the second one would be a pleonasm. skilts

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=golden locks
TOP DEFINITION
golden locks
a manwearing mane of awesome blonde hair. Typically greasy, and pulled back into a ponytail. the person who has golden locks most likely has an iron maiden shirt and a green army jacket. Loved by all might have a best friend who also wears such things.
"Woah, do you see those golden locks?"
"The ones pulled back into a pony, on the man named dean?"
"Yeah, thatd be the ones."
#lushious hair #untamed mane #glorious locks #beautiful hair #loved locks
by tamackmakeswords. February 06, 2010

#lustrous

they wont be revealed.

guillotine me if they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rotund Cypriot did what a good boos should do and protect the company.

He had heard Albert and co were sailing close to the wind and gave them a warning- this is prior to programme starting.
Albert and co thumbed nose at Rotund Cypriot _ 'That Round Mediterranean fella is totes jelly of me and my golden locks. All the other kids are doing it- and we will do it even better cos I am the best- chuck out the rest!'

Players become pin cushions.

ACCC looks into it.

Rotund Cypriot calls Evans and gives him the heads up- which really was a nice thing to do.

Albert turns this into personal war.

Rotund Cypriot throw a few grenades and walks off quietly into the sun.

Albert sooks and sooks and lies and lies.

As I have stated all along- it is not the Rotund Cypriot who has escaped scrutiny and got off lightly

My concern is HOW THE F^*$ Bomber Thompson gets a $20k fine when he was the one who was balls deep up in this mess.

Geelong- Robinson- Malcolm Bight - Gold Coast- Dank- Hird- Essendon.

Bomber Thompson my friends is the Teflon Don

My concern is HOW THE F^*$ Bomber Thompson gets a $20k fine when he was the one who was balls deep up in this mess.

Geelong- Robinson- Malcolm Bight - Gold Coast- Dank- Hird- Essendon.

Bomber Thompson my friends is the Teflon Don

I see the links you mention for all but blight. Apart from his association with geelong , how does he fit in, especially where you placed him?

I've never taken any notice of gold coast (can't pick the difference between them and gws) so I assume blight has links to the gold coast drug accusations. Was there anything solid?

I see the links you mention for all but blight. Apart from his association with geelong , how does he fit in, especially where you placed him?

I've never taken any notice of gold coast (can't pick the difference between them and gws) so I assume blight has links to the gold coast drug accusations. Was there anything solid?

Blight was coach at Geelong for 6 years- You'd think he'd have made a few friends there. As such, where was the phone call to check on the credentials of the weapon and his mate considering they came directly from Geelong?

I find this interesting in terms of Vlad. A digital station EON FM is applying for radio rights. EON owned by artist manager and tax fraud convict.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...old-fm-eon-sports-emerge-20160627-gpsni7.html

Program to be sponsored by Acquire Learning, company chaired by Vlad.

Acquire Learning under investigation by ACCC, amongst others.

https://www.accc.gov.au/media-relea...st-education-services-broker-acquire-learning
Nothing surprises me about Fat Andy. Money is he's god. If you shook hands with him you would have to check afterwards to see if you still had all your fingers

The rotund Cypriot did what a good boos should do and protect the company.

It's true that a CEO needs to 'protect' the company.

But whenever a comment such as yours is said or written, it really should be qualified with something along the lines of 'although a good boss should protect the company at any cost, a decent person wouldn't'.

I genuinely can't believe how much slack we cut shit people and the shit choices they make, simply because 'it's their job'. Especially the fat cats.

And for what it's worth, I don't think Demetriou was protecting the company. I think he was protecting himself and other greedy, crooked individuals within it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Has the Fat Man got off lightly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back