Backfire Has the gap between the top 8 and bottom teams ever been wider?

Has the gap between the top 8 teams and bottom teams ever been wider

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Except Carlton isn't copping much flak from those above us. The flak is mostly coming from those below us. Jealousy is a curse
I reckon Brisbane are quite happy that they got the Elimination final bye opponent.

Nothing like a good woman, a cold beer, and a sunny beach to soothe that blockbuster fatigue.

2024 Finals Collingwood beach.png

Meanwhile, clubs in the finals were excited to bend over and smash the Blues.
Sadly for most, the Lions are the only ones to get that pleasure while the others can only watch on.

2024 Finals Carlton couch LOL.png

Nothing like a good woman, a cold beer, and a sunny beach to soothe that blockbuster fatigue.

View attachment 2092557

Meanwhile, clubs in the finals were excited to bend over and smash the Blues.
Sadly for most, the Lions are the only ones to get that pleasure while the others can only watch on.

View attachment 2092559
Includes 2x teams we cant possibly meet until the GF but doesnt include a team we could meet week 2. Low effort fail

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A whopping 8% separates 8th from 9th. 8th always looked like makings finals being in the top 8 basically all year, meanwhile 9th was never really in the 8.

I fear the AFL needs to do some equalisation measures so the gap between the top 8 finals teams doesn't become too wide on the bottom teams.
checks notes

10th has a better % than 8th :$

Rack it up frggr

Then you shouldn't have made the OP about % :shrug:

Accept your backfire with the dignity it deserves :)
Well I can't troll Collingwood making it about points can I :think:

Although I can understand you not liking it being about %s when yours is higher than only the 3 absolute basket cases :$

7 wins at 87% against teams other than the 3 basket cases :$ PMSL

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Has the gap between the top 8 and bottom teams ever been wider?

Back