Has/ Will Harvey retire at seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

Still $300000 plus that will make room for Riewoldts ridiculous increase

Whats so ridiculous about Harvey retiring???

If he aint then the Saints must be sacking a couple of top players or else they will break the salary cap

Oh wait they have taken over Essendon as the AFL's favourite team and can rort the salary cap all they like just like Essendon did for years

Originally posted by eddiesmith
Still $300000 plus that will make room for Riewoldts ridiculous increase

Whats so ridiculous about Harvey retiring???

If he aint then the Saints must be sacking a couple of top players or else they will break the salary cap

Oh wait they have taken over Essendon as the AFL's favourite team and can rort the salary cap all they like just like Essendon did for years

You really love relating everything back to your hatred of Essendon, dont you???

Oh well - 'another' to add to the list...

They have increased his contract for next season so they need room in the salary cap for next year

Mojoe, not as bad as every thread on this board ending up as an anti collingwood thread

were did you get this infomation please dont tell me you believe the herald scum...show me where one person (who would know his salary) gave the figures for his contract next year!

Originally posted by rosejam
were did you get this infomation please dont tell me you believe the herald scum...show me where one person (who would know his salary) gave the figures for his contract next year!

Yup, he will probably get an increase, but $600K is pure fiction.

They have increased his contract for next season so they need room in the salary cap for next year

Mojoe, not as bad as every thread on this board ending up as an anti collingwood thread

A) He's still contracted until next season

B) He hasn't re-signed anything yet

C) If you believe hearsay from the Herald Sun, then you've got serious issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by skipper kelly
nice pysstake.

Think about it. His Alves-knifing teammates (Loewe, Burke, etc) played one season too many. No reason why he won't do the same - the money's too good.

Originally posted by hotpie
Think about it. His Alves-knifing teammates (Loewe, Burke, etc) played one season too many. No reason why he won't do the same - the money's too good.

I can tell you he is not a selfish person and will retire with dignity.

Most players tend to drag on a bit longer than their use by date, but watching Harvs last night he can still handle himself on the big stage, although I did see him get tackled, which is a rarity.

Pace was never his strong point. Hands, balance and vision is what he plays on, and I dont reckon hes lost those, yet.

Fair enough. He's a super player and probably has got another year in him unless salary cap issues force his retirement.

Harvey will be given the same opportunity as Stewie Loewe and Burkey to retire when he knows it is time! It won't be this year on his performances so far, he can still weave some magic in the midfield!

Remove this Banner Ad

Has/ Will Harvey retire at seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

Back