Have a beer with

Remove this Banner Ad

Present - Sonny, JT (country lad like me), Jacko would be fun I think. Tabs if any of those couldn't make it, just because he's a different unit.
Past - Micky Barlow and Dave Mundy. Maybe Crowls or Ballas - would love to hear more how they pissed opposition players off. And I want to know if Crowls really did pinch Boomer over 300 times or 3 times a minute without taking in time off the ground. I'm still calling bullshit.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
My son met Tabs at a club years ago (he was with Pearce). Tabs actually took a selfy with my son and his then gf and he hung out with them for the night. Tabs was just like a regular 20 something year old homesick kid back then.

Current:
Taberner - all the anecdotes about him seem to be around how "different" he is. I need to know what this means.
Luke Ryan - potential to kick on late into the night
Cox - just to keep Ryan happy.

Past:
Modra - think I read that he hosted alot of the current team when they were in Adelaide a few years back. Everyone seemed to have fun.
Kickett - reminisce about Demo Derby
Can't think of an obvious third

gotta add Nathan Wilson here.
bloody legend, hates the evils.
onya Nate

Present:
Luke Ryan
Switta
Jacko

Past:
Jesse Hogan
Michael Johnson
Shaun Mac

I've seen Shaun Mac out and about. He acts like a flog.

I'd have a beer with Nathan Wilson
Met Nathan Wilson at Peel HQ after the GF and can confirm he's a top bloke.

The current Dockers players there were very cliquey to say the least and refused to speak to many Peel fans (maybe under instruction and getting watched).

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Met Nathan Wilson at Peel HQ after the GF and can confirm he's a top bloke.

The current Dockers players there were very cliquey to say the least and refused to speak to many Peel fans (maybe under instruction and getting watched).

It's nice hearing that about Willo.

Yeah, it's hard to tell what's going on behind the scenes regarding clubs instructions.

The few times I've met Shaun he's been very nice.

I have heard stories from umpires in the local junior comps when he's been involved that aren't positive with regards to his behaviour (e.g. using his media role/s to complain about junior umpires). I will leave it at that because that's more of the domain of those umpires speaking about that from their experience.

Me thinks you haven't seen him out and about on the piss before

Like I said he may have matured a bit as that was a while ago and he's getting older
I literally bumped right into him at the Mustang Bar having a drink near the end of his career and he seemed very nice.

Sean Darcy - Big boy would be a heap of fun. Remember his first interview after being drafted was hysterical….down side I didn’t get any garlic bread….again.

Aine Tighe - Irish & a pub ….say no more

Luke Jackson - Few beers into him and it would be some out there convos…..actually no beers into him and it would be some out there convos.

&

Taylin Duman…I’d love to have a beer with Taylin because Duman’s me mate.

John Anthony - In case it’s a sunny day and there’s no shade in the beer garden

Jeff White- Just so I can run up a large bar tab and runaway leaving him to pay it ….

Otherwise Keplar mainly just to have fun yelling Taxi! every time it was his shout and he dropped the beers …..again…..

Last edited:
Past-

Kepler would have the good stories.
Ryan Crowley for the smiles.
Clive Waterhouse for the enigma.

Present-

Nat Fyfe for the deep thought provoking.
Freddy as I love a good origin story.
Coxy for a game of pool and a laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a beer with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back