Have Fremantle gone past West Coast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why don't these homeless people go to the mines and make lotsa money.
Isn't that what Perth bogans do.
Well if Basil Zempilas denied them even the basic human rights of sleeping in a public park because they have no bed do you really think he’s going to allow them to be arrogant enough to earn a living? Bah-humbug!!!

After 7 years of living at the ass end of the ladder and missing finals, Freo may at last overtake us on the ladder for a season or 2 - but they’ve rooted their rebuild. They’re heading towards reaching the dizzy heights of mid table finishes and early finals exits as the cycle of failure keeps on rolling.

Freo by far due to the young talent they have on the list. Still abit away with scrubs like Colyer, Bainfield, Hughes, Crowden stinking the list up.

How many alias accounts does FLOGBOY have?

bjparkes?
bh90210fan?

Sound pretty repetitious like Danny Boy.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
repetitious because you're getting reminded your club is still behind since 1995?

going to take many years of sustained success for cockburn to go around successful big brother

need to win at least 3 premierships
need to win 11 derbies on the trot

Just coming off no finals since 2012 and have a potato coach i don't see any of those happening

How many alias accounts does FLOGBOY have?

bjparkes?
bh90210fan?

Sound pretty repetitious like Danny Boy.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
I’m actually impressed how Freo has managed to end up with a barren wasteland for a forward line and a working class midfield which lacks depth after so many crap seasons with the volume of top draft picks at their disposal. It’s a fair effort.

Here’s a scenario which could benefit Freo.

WC throw money at Luke Jackson to come home as Fatanui is getting past it and needs a good backup.
Melb respond by upping his contract, but don’t have room for everyone so Angus Brayshaw is let go to Freo.
Melb retain Jackson, WC get nothing. Freo gets a much needed quality mid.

Everyone laughs at WC and are also #concerned for them.

I’m actually impressed how Freo has managed to end up with a barren wasteland for a forward line and a working class midfield which lacks depth after so many crap seasons with the volume of top draft picks at their disposal. It’s a fair effort.
You talk a lot of shit considering how you were bent over by such a working class midfield and barren wasteland of a forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s a scenario which could benefit Freo.

WC throw money at Luke Jackson to come home as Fatanui is getting past it and needs a good backup.
Melb respond by upping his contract, but don’t have room for everyone so Angus Brayshaw is let go to Freo.
Melb retain Jackson, WC get nothing. Freo gets a much needed quality mid.

Everyone laughs at WC and are also #concerned for them.
Blowing your beans on a role player would be such a Failmantle move. Des Headland 2.0

Blowing your beans on a role player would be such a Failmantle move. Des Headland 2.0
This is a great projection, as we all know who the new Des Headland is and he doesn’t wear purple.

I’ll give you a hint, WC burnt 3 first rounders on him.

This is a great projection, as we all know who the new Des Headland is and he doesn’t wear purple.

I’ll give you a hint, WC burnt 3 first rounders on him.
You gave up picks 3 & 19 for Des - a player who’d achieved nothing other than whatever he’d gained through riding on the coattails of others.

Brayshaw’s in the same boat

Kelly was Geelongs best player, an AA, and had won AFLPA and AFLCA awards when we took him with our junk picks.

The cats cried when Kelly left. Melbourne would be laughing at you again just like the Hogan trade if you give up decent picks for their 5th best midfielder.

Impressed? No.
Yeah, I wouldn’t be bragging about that performance. You guys are waaay off the mark.

I see some desperate moves on the horizon for you guys trying to save asses after promising 3 top 4 finishes and a flag in the next 4 years.

Very worrying signs.

Yeah, I wouldn’t be bragging about that performance. You guys are waaay off the mark.

I see some desperate moves on the horizon for you guys trying to save asses after promising 3 top 4 finishes and a flag in the next 4 years.

Very worrying signs.
Fremantle top 4.

Perth = Docker City - confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have Fremantle gone past West Coast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back