Have you ever predicted something accurately that you are proud of?

Remove this Banner Ad

I predict TAITA will never stop whingeing about Port Crows threads and will never make any worthwhile contribution:rolleyes:

Going by this logic, if geelong had of played half decent in 2008 we wouldnt have all the bandwagon dawks supporters on the forums either.

Flog.

What logic?

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK GEEPONG SUPPORTERS HEADS. YOU'RE S*T IN FINALS AGAINST HAWTHORN. LIVE WITH IT

FLOG:p

i predicted there would be a fight in my brothers soccer game like 5mins in and 10min into the 2nd half there was an all in brawl..

and does it seriously matter if choco was sacked or if he resigned?? hes gone now and thats all that matters..
and i reckon most ppl reckon choco would have been gone by the end of the year!!

(Sadly) I predicted half way through the 3rd quarter (when 30+ points up) whilst at the G watching us play the Tiges that we were going to fold and get done. I was seated next to this German Swans' supporter who kept critiquing the players in a Werner Herzog-like way (see "Julian Donkey Boy" by Harmony Korine) and we both agreed that we were going to lose.:(

Yep geepong are a rabble in finals proven 1989, 2008. Should we count night flag also? Had Geepong played someone of decent value in 2007 or 2009 they'd still be premiershipless from 1963 and we wouldn't have such a bandwagon problem. But its funny to laugh at the deluded fools

Back to hibernation very soon for the Geepong scats

Geelong beat their opponents on the day, what more can you ask?

They got 2 flags. well done to them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

r u angry?

It's common with dumb posters that use all caps, colours or larger font sizes.

They seem to think the rest of us will take more notice of them if they use pretty colours, larger fonts & capitals.

Maybe it's a scream for help that they post this way, maybe they are trying to emulate the more successful members of Bigfooty?

It's common with dumb posters that use all caps, colours or larger font sizes.

They seem to think the rest of us will take more notice of them if they use pretty colours, larger fonts & capitals.

Maybe it's a scream for help that they post this way, maybe they are trying to emulate the more successful members of Bigfooty?

I wrote in large font as I'm helping out the Geepong feral who probably can't afford to buy the glass they need.

You barrack for Port did you nick a laptop?

Thanks for that ...heard about it but hadn't heard it.

Love the squirming after he Freudian slipped out the word "sack"....:thumbsu:

Never said he sacked him, that was the dj................he said it was mutual.........f*** get your ears cleaned you lot!!:eek:

Sorry I don't rate Port Adelaide or StKilda. Very unprofessional clubs. Both poor and lacking culture

Just between you and me, your opinion has zero influence, this is just a footy forum, not the coaches box on match day...;)

Never said he sacked him, that was the dj................he said it was mutual.........f*** get your ears cleaned you lot!!:eek:

Listen again...then get back to me.

I'll let your tirade pass with out a return insult. I know you're hurting.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you ever predicted something accurately that you are proud of?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back