Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope Hawthorn smash the Handbags on Saturday Twilight.. Would spice up the bay for sure
I doubt it.

For all the shit talking, the Hawks as a club have done things the right way and are building nicely - they have a grudging respect from most Cats fans and that tends to go both ways. They're our only "true" rival (except for City Hall).

It's far better than the pity/indifference the Cats have to other clubs.

Even there supporters here (with some notable exceptions) are pretty decent.

I doubt it.

For all the shit talking, the Hawks as a club have done things the right way and are building nicely - they have a grudging respect from most Cats fans and that tends to go both ways. They're our only "true" rival (except for City Hall).

TazHawk15 likes this and feels validated by your praise ! 🐦

I doubt it.

Yeah it's different when Hawks are travelling well. I would absolutely hate losing but it's not like I just expect to walk over them like in previous years.

We've also played better at the mcg than gmhba in my opinion this year so the home ground advantage isn't that stark I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt it.

Even their supporters here (with some notable exceptions) are pretty decent.
“City Hall” is your only true ally - it will be a lot for the young Hawks to beat the umpires this week. But they’ll have a crack.

Are you guys fair dinkum? Why would talented footballers want to leave The Destination Club to play for Disappointing Dingley? Holmes and now Henry, just stop trying - this desperation is unbecoming.
Job done. Make it seem like we want these spuds thus forcing Scats to pay extra to keep them!

Job done. Make it seem like we want these spuds thus forcing Scats to pay extra to keep them!
sprinkler fail GIF

Hey Hawfies, if things don’t improve for you finding a proper home you can always reach out to us and play some more home games down at Joel Selwood stadium.
"Joel Selwood Stadium" Never been there, but is it true they built it in respect to his career? Low headroom everywhere so you have to duck everywhere you go!

Does he want to add a VFL flag to his resume? I hear they are highly regarded down geelong way

"Joel Selwood Stadium" Never been there, but is it true they built it in respect to his career? Low headroom everywhere so you have to duck everywhere you go!

Youll know them soon enough :cool:

View attachment 2038097
The peoples shoulder must of been off sick this day

Isnt the sprinkler supposed to pop up?
Pop Out GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Remove this Banner Ad

Back