Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pop Out GIF by Nat Geo Wild
:cool:

Alright, I am off to do all sorts of more important things than foopy now. But I am absolutely melt that Horf saved this for a match against cheats at cheat ground. Mashed by mashed potatoes. Only good thing to come out of this is delusion will stay high in Goombahville, and Cattos are best when they are deluded. In the words of [insert], "I hope you fall into the toilet you shat into before the turds are flushed".

vincent price burn GIF by octavioterol

Art Morph GIF by Ian Laser

Melting Not Feeling Good GIF

PS. I think we all still know that Geelong are still fading away and hawks are on the upward curve.

Alright, I am off to do all sorts of more important things than foopy now. But I am absolutely melt that Horf saved this for a match against cheats at cheat ground. Mashed by mashed potatoes. Only good thing to come out of this is delusion will stay high in Goombahville, and Cattos are best when they are deluded. In the words of [insert], "I hope you fall into the toilet you shat into before the turds are flushed".

vincent price burn GIF by octavioterol

Art Morph GIF by Ian Laser

Melting Not Feeling Good GIF

PS. I think we all still know that Geelong are still fading away and hawks are on the upward curve.
I love when Hawks say this. It never turns out to be true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gary Rohan to celebrate by cheating on his new wife. Got one lined up I hear.

Footy lesson today down on the scat litter ground. Actually as much as I like to hang shit on Geelong I do respect them and it’s a great home ground advantage they have down there. Good pubs nearby too.

Better knock the campaigners over next game though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back