Hawk chirpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just my imagination or has our board been full of Hawker raiders all week?

Every single thread has some Hawthorn norbitt having a say, usually about how good they are, or at least giving them a spruik.

We have played Carlton, Essendon and Richmond and not had this level of interest from the opposition.

Are they trying to convince us or themselves?

Is it just my imagination or has our board been full of Hawker raiders all week?

Every single thread has some Hawthorn norbitt having a say, usually about how good they are, or at least giving them a spruik.

We have played Carlton, Essendon and Richmond and not had this level of interest from the opposition.

Because it's a Big Game and I thought most have been good

I hate Hawthorn and their bigfooty representation (a big generalisation, because the minority convey the arrogance that makes me hate them), but generally the Hawks coming on here have been very good. I have no objections when they come on to contribute constructively, so it's fine.

Prior to every game this year their has been a thread on every one of our opponents boards for opposing fans to discuss the game without idiots chirping in with inane comments. We have had nothing but compliments, but as you know, there are always going to be some idiouts who get on purely to spout crap.

Defence mechanism if Ive ever seen one.

Gee what do you want to do, ban all oppo input? Maybe we could ban the Hawthorn side from coming on the ground as well - after all they can be so mean and nasty, hitting our players, tackling them very hard, sledging and nasty things like that - that sort of roughness should only be allowed by Collingwood players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still feel the most zealous trolls have been from the Carlton board. They pop up at any time, whether we are playing them or not to add their 2c and don't mind entering into any conversation regardless of topic.

go easy mate most of us come over here because we want a good discussion about the weekend, it's hard on our own board because noone knows as much about collingwood as you guys, and if i go to bay 13 for it all you get is "rocca>>>>>>hodge" and "tassie haven't one a flag for 3.5 million days". Noone over there is funny or makes sense so us to get quality discussion on the game we'll come over here. I'm pretty sure most of us have been pretty good.

I haven't been chirping for the fact we are going to get beaten convincingly. But i do like to have a read of the opposition fans' thoughts and hopefully post a few matchup, prediction type posts.

They raid every forum in bigfooty , hope you flog em today . Go Pies

And Kangaroo posters don't???? You have got to be kidding!! You are among the worst, very seldom do you give constructive criticism.. The majority of Hawk posters just want to have an INTELLIGENT conversation with the opposition..
And BTW we didn't get flogged, just in case you didn't know!!And we won without our best player Hodge after half time..;)

And Kangaroo posters don't???? You have got to be kidding!! You are among the worst, very seldom do you give constructive criticism.. The majority of Hawk posters just want to have an INTELLIGENT conversation with the opposition..
And BTW we didn't get flogged, just in case you didn't know!!And we won without our best player Hodge after half time..;)

You won, you were too good,now ____ off.

Yeah, i was embarrassed for us too, especially the last quarter, what the hell was that, 10 goals to 4 with 2 days more break and 2 more players on the bench.

And by the way, let em rub it in a bit, they have a bloody good side at the moment and we dont.

Good game guys. For what its worth, I thought we caught you guys on an off day and the score line flattered us. I think a few of your younger players have the second year blues and will pick up again soon.

Well played Hawks, you'll go deep into September this year. I also hope that Hodge is okay, you don't want players like him injured.

We seem to be having a few "off" days here and there, I think we were just outclassed today. I notice we had 54 tackles to 3/4 time which was partly due to chasing tail, but the effort was definitely there. We just weren't good enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawk chirpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back