Hawthorn AFLW! WE NOW HAVE A TEAM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know of any current AFLW players who support Hawthorn?
Not many are jumping to mind, but Rosie Dillon is an easy one.

If I'm correctly detecting the motivation for your question, it might be worth pointing out some other connections, such as: Rebecca Beeson (very underrated GWS midfielder) has played a couple VFLW seasons with Hawthorn; or Lucy McEvoy (currently at Carlton, one of the best young talents around) has a cousin who is kind of a big deal at the Hawks.

My household very excited today - especially the women.

Canā€™t wait for our first game - does anyone know when that will be (approx)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Goddard as a coach? (other than it's awesome to have a woman coaching in the women's league!)
Hawks VFLW struggled to put wins on the board all year with a team stacked with AFLW players in 2021.

This is great news. Hawks should have been given a license years ago.

One thing for the mods to consider.

Maybe this a good place to open up the unused HAWK EYE sub forum for all things Hawthorn AFLW. Deserving of their own space and place. Just an idea.

Hey guys. Congrats on the result last week. Welcome to AFLW!! Just wondering, where are you planning on playing your games? I know there is the Dingley venture but has construction started there yet? If it hasn't is there a plan for a venue until then? Box Hill City Oval I'm pretty sure hosts cricket so that is probably unlikely to be used. Waverley Park doesn't hold enough due to the residential developments around the ground.

Hey guys. Congrats on the result last week. Welcome to AFLW!! Just wondering, where are you planning on playing your games? I know there is the Dingley venture but has construction started there yet? If it hasn't is there a plan for a venue until then? Box Hill City Oval I'm pretty sure hosts cricket so that is probably unlikely to be used. Waverley Park doesn't hold enough due to the residential developments around the ground.
No doubt we will find out in due course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back