Hawthorn Hawks Wiki

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 11, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was wondering whether anyone's taken a look at the terrific Hawthorn wiki page on Wikipedia?

Hawthorn Football Club

Now I dont want to embarass anyone by naming them, but what the heck :)p), I want to commend both RustyHawk and HugsHawk (I checked the page history ;)), for the great work they've both done for that page.

I'm sure there are probably others who i'm unable to mention due to the way in which I cant recognize their 'Wiki-Username', but great work Rusty and Hugs, it's truly amazing to read some of the stuff that's been written there. :thumbsu:

Yeh I have looked at it a few times, wikipedia could be the most awesome site ever, it has so much info on everything... woops 2nd best after bigfooty:p If there is anythig you want to know about footy its there. For example did you know that the melbourne football club are the 5th oldest football club of any code in the world. I think thats what I read on there the other week. Anyway hawks own melbourne and good to see that posters on bigfooty have helped the hawthorn page on wikipedia.:thumbsu:

hawkaz1 said:
Yeh I have looked at it a few times, wikipedia could be the most awesome site ever, it has so much info on everything... woops 2nd best after bigfooty:p If there is anythig you want to know about footy its there. For example did you know that the melbourne football club are the 5th oldest football club of any code in the world. I think thats what I read on there the other week. Anyway hawks own melbourne and good to see that posters on bigfooty have helped the hawthorn page on wikipedia.:thumbsu:

Well said, hawkaz. It really is an amazing site! I was looking up some information about Phar Lap after hearing the news about him today and found myself searching through his geneology dating back to a horse in the 1830's! :eek:

philhawk said:
Well said, hawkaz. It really is an amazing site! I was looking up some information about Phar Lap after hearing the news about him today and found myself searching through his geneology dating back to a horse in the 1830's! :eek:

All race horces can conceivably be traced back to 3 types of horses. Forgot what breeds they were, when race horses have sex it has to be witnessed by some horse guy so the line is not broken.

philhawk said:
I was wondering whether anyone's taken a look at the terrific Hawthorn wiki page on Wikipedia?

Hawthorn Football Club

Now I dont want to embarass anyone by naming them, but what the heck :)p), I want to commend both RustyHawk and HugsHawk (I checked the page history ;)), for the great work they've both done for that page.

I'm sure there are probably others who i'm unable to mention due to the way in which I cant recognize their 'Wiki-Username', but great work Rusty and Hugs, it's truly amazing to read some of the stuff that's been written there. :thumbsu:

Cheers Phil. If anyone know something which can be added, do it! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hugshawks said:
Cheers Phil. If anyone know something which can be added, do it! :thumbsu:

Not a problem. :thumbsu:

I thought it was classic that a Wiki-user named 'Nimchief' tried to edit our page earlier this year to change the title of the page to 'Tassie Hawks'. From the comments on his user-page, he was very meek when he was found out. :D

Anyone know of a 'NimChief'? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back