Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2006
Glenroy, Vic
AFL Club
Geelong
Involves a lot of McDonalds and beer.

hawthornpreseason.jpg

Re: Hawthorn oreseason training...

Needs a poll on who we think the father is.....

Oh and votes for Jack Watts CAN NOT be counted!

Dunno. I'm not sure which one of their players it is, but it's not a good sign for the Hwks in 2010. Also, I just noticed he's so fat his gravitational pull has warped the fence on the other side of the ground!

Has also given him a set of breasts on his waist line - probably explains the wtf look on his face

Has also given him a set of breasts on his waist line - probably explains the wtf look on his face

No, those were abs that still sit under the fat. Hawthorn used to be a decent team with athletic players, but last season was a big wake up call to them and all the players have just given up. Afterall, they know that all the Hawks on Bigfooty are happy enough with the team just making profits. What they do on the field doesn't seem to matter.

Gotta wonder if theyve got a maternity plan at the Hawks.

Dude, just out of interest - is that pic in your avatar you? If so, you might wanna think twice before calling other blokes fat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Ricky you deadshit.
Is Ricky the local overweight street performer in Geelong? He seems to resonate with the town folk quite well.

Is Ricky the local overweight street performer in Geelong? He seems to resonate with the town folk quite well.
Ricky steals meat form supermarkets and sells it out of the boot of his car, he used to have a hash driveway, burnt down his old man's home and was supervisor of sunnyvale trailerpark for a while.
he is the greatest human being on earth!!
i will not have you bagging him

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn preseason training

Remove this Banner Ad

Back