Hawthorn: The Most Hated Team on BF

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop pretending to like us all of a sudden. Deep down you know you hate us more... you'll be reminded of this when we flog your team next season. :D :D :D

Stop pretending to like us all of a sudden. Deep down you know you hate us more... you'll be reminded of this when we flog your team next season. :D :D :D

GiG - you will need to cheat your way through at least two premierships, mutate Big Jeff - as obnoxious as he is - into Big Jack and then provide half of your membership base with criminal records before Hawthorn is hated more than Carlton.

No-one likes Hawthorn winning premierships but the methodology you put in place was admirable and you got the result you deserved - with a little help from Richmond in the 2004 Draft. Well done.

In terms of loathing (the fear component has been lost since 2001), Carlton is always going to be in a league of its own. They tend to have the same impact on people as Hitler had on the Allies.

I would rather come down with a bad case of Beef Vindaloo-itis or eat washing powder than say anything good about those cheats.

Biffinator

GiG - you will need to cheat your way through at least two premierships, mutate Big Jeff - as obnoxious as he is - into Big Jack and then provide half of your membership base with criminal records before Hawthorn is hated more than Carlton.

No-one likes Hawthorn winning premierships but the methodology you put in place was admirable and you got the result you deserved - with a little help from Richmond in the 2004 Draft. Well done.

In terms of loathing (the fear component has been lost since 2001), Carlton is always going to be in a league of its own. They tend to have the same impact on people as Hitler had on the Allies.

I would rather come down with a bad case of Beef Vindaloo-itis or eat washing powder than say anything good about those cheats.

Biffinator

Yes I'm beginning to sense that we're not as hated as I thought we were. Would have made more sense to make this thread a poll. Seems that nothing unites flogs on BigFooty more than the cooperative bagging of Carlton. I'm also inclined to agree that I would also rather come down with a bad case of Beef-Vindaloo-itisis than say anything good about CarlTANK... but then again, I'm in Singapore and there is some BAAAAAAAAAAAAD Vindaloo-itis and Rendang-itis going around. Tasting food twice via both orifices (although great value, I'm sure) is not the most appealing thought to me.

Moving on from those abhorrent thoughts, I wish to declare that no matter how arrogant I am in this coming 2009 AFL Season, I will never match the lofty heights of the Pussies supporters in the 2008 season that was (queue Kenny G music). Whilst I enjoy being hated for the Hawthorn-Tassie-Floodothorn-Whorethorn flogger that I am, there's nothing worse than being disliked for being an ARROGANT flog.

And no matter how badly Hawthorn may do in the coming seasons, I only hope that we ALWAYS end up higher on the ladder than the VISY scum from CarlTANK.

(end Kenny G music)

I cant speak on behalf of the rest of BigFooty but I couldnt care less about Hawthorn.

Your posting history suggests otherwise. You rarely speak of any other side. Must eat at you to know that after years of tanking you're side is going to peak at the same time as ours - and you have no forward line or backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks fans have severe inferiority complexes

First they wanted respect for there on field performances

Now that they have the ultimate respect, ie a premiership they want more

Now they want to be the most hated club

Is there anything else you want Hawks fans?

Please Sir Can I have some more?

oliver2.jpg

Just one more goal....... I'm stuck on 99

:D :D :D

Biffinator

Being hated is better than being pitied Biff

GiG - as I have repeatedly said, it is always worthwhile keeping an eye on the Big Footy Carlton Den of Thieves Forum. It is a bit like running a searchlight along a prison-wall.

Please check out this thread - I know you will enjoy it (by way of a comparison). Moreover, it was penned by that notorious Carlton Uber-Flog, Judas-Pride.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502052

Biffinator

Please Sir Can I have some more?

oliver2.jpg

Just one more goal....... I'm stuck on 99

:D :D :D

I'm not getting in a pissing contest with someone of lesser intelligence GIG

You're gunna have to do more than that for me to hate you and Hawthorn supporters

If you were a pie, bomber or Tigers fan then I might be perturbed but sadly the emotion you stir is more bewilderment than hate

Congratulations on the win on the weekend

I'm not getting in a pissing contest with someone of lesser intelligence GIG

You're gunna have to do more than that for me to hate you and Hawthorn supporters

If you were a pie, bomber or Tigers fan then I might be perturbed but sadly the emotion you stir is more bewilderment than hate

Congratulations on the win on the weekend
**** you. I hate Carlton. Pratt is a crook and your a bunch of fudge packers. God my blood boild. :mad::mad::mad:

I hate the Blues!!!!!!

I assume you mean me JC; if so, as a great man once said:

"My balls aren't going to suck themselves!"

P.s. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

You assume to much once again, don't flatter yourself i couldn't give a f@@k about you.

Maybe your dog could suck them, since he is experienced in the matter.

Congratulations to the club, not idiots like you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn: The Most Hated Team on BF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back