boozeDragon

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2007
Singapore
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
"Qualifying for the 2006 World Cup had nothing to do with the heroics of goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer, the ice-cool penalty kick by John Aloisi or supercoach Guus Hiddink. The real reason for Australia's great football victory is some investigative journalism by comic John Safran." - David Sygall, November 20, 2005 in the Age (http://www.theage.com.au/news/socce...f-the-socceroos/2005/11/19/1132017027452.html)

The Socceroos had a curse placed on them from a witchdoctor in Mozambique when attempting to qualify for the 1970 World Cup. The team suffered a number of gut-wrenching defeats - examples include the 1997 loss to Iran, the 2001 loss to Uruguay etc.

I have it on good authority (source refers to remain unknown, don't even bother asking!!!) that Hawthorn employed the usage of a witchdoctor many moons ago in order to place a similar curse on Geelong and make them Hawthorn's bitches. Hawthorn got a great price on the deal - 100 years of Grand Final Bad luck coupled with a Voodoo doll of a Geelong player that would change each decade. The Voodoo doll forces that player to suddenly burst into bitch tears upon being pricked by a pin. Hawthorn has nominated this decade's player to be Gary Ablett Junior.

Geelong, you will truly remain Hawthorn's bitches for many more years to come.

"Qualifying for the 2006 World Cup had nothing to do with the heroics of goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer, the ice-cool penalty kick by John Aloisi or supercoach Guus Hiddink. The real reason for Australia's great football victory is some investigative journalism by comic John Safran." - David Sygall, November 20, 2005 in the Age (http://www.theage.com.au/news/socce...f-the-socceroos/2005/11/19/1132017027452.html)

The Socceroos had a curse placed on them from a witchdoctor in Mozambique when attempting to qualify for the 1970 World Cup. The team suffered a number of gut-wrenching defeats - examples include the 1997 loss to Iran, the 2001 loss to Uruguay etc.

I have it on good authority (source refers to remain unknown, don't even bother asking!!!) that Hawthorn employed the usage of a witchdoctor many moons ago in order to place a similar curse on Geelong and make them Hawthorn's bitches. Hawthorn got a great price on the deal - 100 years of Grand Final Bad luck coupled with a Voodoo doll of a Geelong player that would change each decade. The Voodoo doll forces that player to suddenly burst into bitch tears upon being pricked by a pin. Hawthorn has nominated this decade's player to be Gary Ablett Junior.

Geelong, you will truly remain Hawthorn's bitches for many more years to come.

You cannot beat history
470_history0.jpg

You cannot beat history
470_history0.jpg

Why are you joining in on their group wank party? Just a gay thing you're into?

Yet another hopelessly tenuous link to some random event to slag off at Geelong... keep it up boys, you're f*cking hillarious...

Yet another hopelessly tenuous link to some random event to slag off at Geelong... keep it up boys, you're f*cking hillarious...

You are right of course. There should be no need to go any further than Saturdays events to slag off Geelong's crap performance. That effort was funnier than anything that can be mustered up here.

Mooney...ahahahah....bwaahah. Thanks for getting me back on track.

Huggy is like the little pissant schoolboy who hangs around with the school bullies, and when they beat up on someone he is running around the pack and throwing cheap soft punches through any little gap he can see.

Worst poster on B13 (offers nothing, starts no new threads and has no original thoughts....GO SAINTS).

PS, keep it up Huggy

Huggy is like the little pissant schoolboy who hangs around with the school bullies, and when they beat up on someone he is running around the pack and throwing cheap soft punches through any little gap he can see.

Worst poster on B13 (offers nothing, starts no new threads and has no original thoughts....GO SAINTS).

PS, keep it up Huggy

forrrest, is that you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

glove88
BigFooty Newbie

Geelong

Re: How much hurt are you feeling right now?
I think my old man is feeling pretty bad atm.... this was hes 10th loseing Geelong Grandfinal (including night) in a row! He has been to every single one of them and has never seen them win

We were OS last year for the GF. Even though that was great to watch, wouldnt be as good as being there for him.

Need to win next year for him!

His Father is the Voodoo Curse^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have it on good authority that Geelong buried a dead Hawk somewhere in Kardinia Park, this was done after the 1963 Grand Final. The curse is only to do with finals. Geelong has not beaten Hawthorn in a final since that day over 45 years ago.

I (kinda) jokingly placed a *voodoo curse on them myself, actually.

I shaved my head and wrapped up the hair in red electrical tape in a rough football shape, then drew on the seams, laces and the Sherrin Kangaroo brand logo in permanent marker.

I put it in my Hawk stubby holder, wrapped that in my Hawk scarf, and put it under my bed or in my bag as I slept or went about my day, respectively, all GF week.

Then at a GF Day BBQ I unleashed it, playing keepings off of a Cat fan with a young Hawk fan lad.

When the game started and bad mojo happened, I wedged the ball in Cat fans seat.
When good mojo was in the air, I clutched it reverently.
I also clutched the ball intently, wishing ill to befall on the Geelong forwards as they lined up for goal, awkwardly jerking it left or right on point of their contact. Worked a treat.

Some kind of Award should be established to recognised these efforts, which I'm sure you'll agree proved crucial to the result.
The players can do only so much...

*It was actually more of a Gypsy curse, I suppose...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn's Voodoo Curse on Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back