Hc Vs Cgs

Remove this Banner Ad

will be a huge game down at wheelers hill i think it is infront of caulfields school. 2 big outs for HC in lynch and vickery and dont know if sandilands is going to play for chargers this week again???

if sandilands doesnt play then thats a huge loss. full strength caulfeild team sould win but if caulfield win then they will definately win the premiership out right

CGS to get up by around 30 points...
No Lynch and no Vickery will be the key reason, CGS will win with or without Sandilands.

caulfield to win by 20 with sundberg and sandilands in
but without both of them it should be extrememly close
Sunberg won't play- still pretty ill from Glandular fever, will be back after the break. Sandilands should play unless he has to play for Chargers again.
Caulfield will win by 20-30 pts.

Sunberg won't play- still pretty ill from Glandular fever, will be back after the break. Sandilands should play unless he has to play for Chargers again.
Caulfield will win by 20-30 pts.

caulfield may miss sandilands and ziebell . Ziebells hand no good apparently from other threads operation needed. Sandilands required at tac .
Scully on the injured list with op flaring. No lynch or vickery . Still might be a good contest.
Anyone got any news of both .

for once in my life, i want Hailebury to win...that way the competition becomes sooo even. although if hailebury lost, i wouldnt be disappointed haha

KEY MATCH-UPS

Piggin vs. Yaman Piggin is about the only good small person that can play back for Haileybury, has played forward and onball occasionally but does alright down back. Yaman may expose him with pace but from what i have seen Piggin should be the one to go with him down forward.

Sengstock vs. Lillie Boh decent ruckmen, very versatile both rotate around te ground abit, but Lillie goes sometimes to the wing to take marks around the gorund and Sengstock usually goes forward when he rotates. Sengstock should take this match-up easily , but will be a good battle.

Sandilands No real match-up from Haileybury, but if Sandilands does play they need someone to keep him quiet as he is the key playmaker for CGS. I would probably put a forward on him that wil lstick with him when he tries to run off, a fit forward most suitable. When onball, the tallest and strongest Haileybury midfielder wil ltake him of course. Doesnt need to be tagged just needs to be slowed down a little.

There are not a lot of great match ups in this game but there are a few guns. More that need to be watched are Martin from Hail smart player who gets alot of possession's, Duryea from CGS who doesn't go in hard but sits out on wings and racks it up and Scully who is really fit and gets to alot of contests around the gorund...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KEY MATCH-UPS

Piggin vs. Yaman Piggin is about the only good small person that can play back for Haileybury, has played forward and onball occasionally but does alright down back. Yaman may expose him with pace but from what i have seen Piggin should be the one to go with him down forward.

Sengstock vs. Lillie Boh decent ruckmen, very versatile both rotate around te ground abit, but Lillie goes sometimes to the wing to take marks around the gorund and Sengstock usually goes forward when he rotates. Sengstock should take this match-up easily , but will be a good battle.

Sandilands No real match-up from Haileybury, but if Sandilands does play they need someone to keep him quiet as he is the key playmaker for CGS. I would probably put a forward on him that wil lstick with him when he tries to run off, a fit forward most suitable. When onball, the tallest and strongest Haileybury midfielder wil ltake him of course. Doesnt need to be tagged just needs to be slowed down a little.

There are not a lot of great match ups in this game but there are a few guns. More that need to be watched are Martin from Hail smart player who gets alot of possession's, Duryea from CGS who doesn't go in hard but sits out on wings and racks it up and Scully who is really fit and gets to alot of contests around the gorund...

Don't hailibury have anyone else to go in ruck or is Lillie the only option? you could stick him on Sandiliands couldn't you?

Lillie is a better player and ruckman than Davey which is hwy i put him in for a match-up with Sengstock...

KEY MATCH-UPS

lol yaman wont expose piggin with pace, piggin is one of the quickest guys in haileybury off a 100 m

with both lynch and vickery out ( 1 all australian player and 1 vic state player out) its going to be really difficult for haileybury but i still reckon the bloods will have a shot at it

lol yaman wont expose piggin with pace, piggin is one of the quickest guys in haileybury off a 100 m

with both lynch and vickery out ( 1 all australian player and 1 vic state player out) its going to be really difficult for haileybury but i still reckon the bloods will have a shot at it
i believe hailebury will win it caulfield are a very ordinary team and only win because of thier talent rather than teamwork a good team will expose them like brighton did . Full of fatheads and ego's yamen in paticular he wont get a kick against a good side he will hog it and lose the game again for them .They have been giving sides early breaks and then playing catch up footy Geelong coll kept with them early carey lead till half time xavier should have won a good side will kick ten goals in the first quarter on them and thery wont get back init . i bet hailebury win it in the first quarter. scully will run them of thier feet and no one will be accountable for thier men .

i believe hailebury will win it caulfield are a very ordinary team and only win because of thier talent rather than teamwork a good team will expose them like brighton did . Full of fatheads and ego's yamen in paticular he wont get a kick against a good side he will hog it and lose the game again for them .They have been giving sides early breaks and then playing catch up footy Geelong coll kept with them early carey lead till half time xavier should have won a good side will kick ten goals in the first quarter on them and thery wont get back init . i bet hailebury win it in the first quarter. scully will run them of thier feet and no one will be accountable for thier men .
if were such 'fatheads and ego tistrical indiviuals than explain why were are on top of the APS ladder?Surely that requires Teamwork?

if were such 'fatheads and ego tistrical indiviuals than explain why were are on top of the APS ladder?Surely that requires Teamwork?
not at all they win because they have great talent best in the comp should win by ten goals + every game but simply have to many huingry players playing for themselves, yamen sunberg johnstone etc . They have some good team players in penberthy ziebell breen etc but the balance is not good .
Can you deny yamen would rather have a shot from the boundry under pressure than give it of to someone in a better position ,or sunberg would rather run the ball so he can have a shot from the boundry pocket rather than give it off , or sandilands run up the ground and be unaccountable ,or gilchrist have a shot from sixty out or johnstone take on blokes everytime he gets it and has to kick it . This is what i am talking about and a good side team wise will exploit it every time .
The onballers are next to useless except for penberthy and zieble when he's there they get slaughtered in the centre Why ??? because they are all so unaccountable . Accountable is the key word in any side being a good team and caulfield wouldnt know the meaning of it .
Hailebury will win easily.

Can you deny yamen would rather have a shot from the boundry under pressure than give it of to someone in a better position ,or sunberg would rather run the ball so he can have a shot from the boundry pocket rather than give it off , or sandilands run up the ground and be unaccountable ,or gilchrist have a shot from sixty out or johnstone take on blokes everytime he gets it and has to kick it .
I can deny all of those things. Sundberg had 42 possies against Xavier. How many of those did he 'run to the boundary and have a shot from the pocket'? Once, and it was a goal, when no forwards were in better position. Hugh is the ultimate team player, often sacraficing his own game in midfield or up forward to take the team's main defender. Taylor having a ping from 60 is just common sense because he's the best kick from that range. I cant deny Tilly's a hog, but every forward needs some of that in him. And to rub salt into the would that you have absolutely no clue whatsoever about Caulfield, Penberthy is probably one of the more selfish players in the team. That just shows how good at "teamwork" we really are.

I can deny all of those things. Sundberg had 42 possies against Xavier. How many of those did he 'run to the boundary and have a shot from the pocket'? Once, and it was a goal, when no forwards were in better position. Hugh is the ultimate team player, often sacraficing his own game in midfield or up forward to take the team's main defender. Taylor having a ping from 60 is just common sense because he's the best kick from that range. I cant deny Tilly's a hog, but every forward needs some of that in him. And to rub salt into the would that you have absolutely no clue whatsoever about Caulfield, Penberthy is probably one of the more selfish players in the team. That just shows how good at "teamwork" we really are.

south swans i love your loyalty.... blind to the facts.Surely you cant condone yamens play any other side would drag the kid for the selfishness he shows.Why were carey winning at quarter time... because caulfield played as individuals.A good side would win the game in the first quarter whatch hailebury bury them in the first quarter

Remove this Banner Ad

Hc Vs Cgs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back