Hc Vs Cgs

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate I'm the first to say Tilly's selfish. And he goes over the top with his hog-ness, but every forward needs a little hog in them. He is probably the most selfish player in the APS, but he kicks 6-7 goals every week and I'm sure the coaches are happy with that.

Nash, Duryea, Sandilands, Zeibell, Breen, Game, Stewart, Axais, Crawley, Gilchrist, Williams, Sengstock are all huge team players.

I still dont know to be honest. For mine, Zeibs yes, Hugh doubtful. Hugh's in the mix for Chargers so he may give this week a miss. I dont know though I'm just assuming.

i just got told by a mate from CGS that CGS got up, dont know how much by..

yeh 11 points... fuken cracker of a game.. the troops rallied when down by 3 goals at 3/4 time. Yaman sensational, the dukes in the slippery conditions were in force as Yaman snagged 7. Gun player... Id back him to kick a goal, blind folded and from the boundary line he's that skillful. Sandilands... the general palyed a rip snorta and the suprise packet in Cal Sinclair was very good in the last when the game was to be decided. Magnificant win for the boys and a costly loss for Haileybury... it was great to see them shattered... Not a superstar force afterall...

Ps.. Who ever had the rough dark hair and the bright yellow boots for haileybury is the biggest dud.... just sat on hte outskirts of the packs cherry picking about 3 goals and then giving the celebration to the crowd but to have none of his team mates get around him.... no team spirit at all... bunch of individual wannabe's.

how can u say haileybury were all individuals we had our best players out missing basically our whole spin and down at half time could hav been ovver run n thumped came out as a team n got 2gether n railed TOGETHER n got up at 3/4 and then caulfield did exactly the same thing in the last quarter n just pipped us but surely it showed how much it meant 2 all the players and how we arnt individuals when after the game the team walked in as a group devestated, it felt like it was an afl grand final lost in the huddle so obviously we play 4 each other.

also whoever the time keepers were struggled the 3rd quarter went 4 30 odd mins and instead of being 21pts up at 3/4 time haileybury went in by 2 goals but its no excuse.

was a cracker game from both teams and most players should b congradulated on how they preformed.

how can u say haileybury were all individuals we had our best players out missing basically our whole spin and down at half time could hav been ovver run n thumped came out as a team n got 2gether n railed TOGETHER n got up at 3/4 and then caulfield did exactly the same thing in the last quarter n just pipped us but surely it showed how much it meant 2 all the players and how we arnt individuals when after the game the team walked in as a group devestated, it felt like it was an afl grand final lost in the huddle so obviously we play 4 each other.

also whoever the time keepers were struggled the 3rd quarter went 4 30 odd mins and instead of being 21pts up at 3/4 time haileybury went in by 2 goals but its no excuse.

was a cracker game from both teams and most players should b congradulated on how they preformed.

mate its called time on in the second half... could be wrong but when yaman kicked one of his seven goals.. the clock goes off as tehy retrieve the football from Jells Park. Number 4 is a dog.. forgot to mention that cheap hit behind play that left jackson young not able to return for the rest of the game... lucky the caulfield boys didnt maul his pretty face and dirty his boots... haha suckers... next yr boys

i believe hailebury will win it caulfield are a very ordinary team and only win because of thier talent rather than teamwork a good team will expose them like brighton did . Full of fatheads and ego's yamen in paticular he wont get a kick against a good side he will hog it and lose the game again for them .They have been giving sides early breaks and then playing catch up footy Geelong coll kept with them early carey lead till half time xavier should have won a good side will kick ten goals in the first quarter on them and thery wont get back init . i bet hailebury win it in the first quarter. scully will run them of thier feet and no one will be accountable for thier men .
we are premiership favs.. shows the standard of all the other teams if we are 'ordinary' doesnt it

in aps footy isnt it 20mins plus 5mins time on not 20mins plus 15mins time on? didnt c that cheap hit mate but what bout the 2 cheap hits number 4 got from ur boys which has left him not being able 2 move his shoulder?

congratulations to caulfield, who now appear destined to win the premiership. having 3 talls out of our side proved very costly against the bigger, stronger bodied boys from caulfield. sandilands was influential in the last, as was yamen. but please don't say haileybury has no spirit. we tried our best and played with heart and courage, considering the players missing. we did everything bar win the game. many of the supposed "scholarship" players were tearing up in the rooms. it shows how much our school means to us. we play for our crest and for each other. don't give us this crap that we play for our careers.

congratulations to caulfield, who now appear destined to win the premiership. having 3 talls out of our side proved very costly against the bigger, stronger bodied boys from caulfield. sandilands was influential in the last, as was yamen. but please don't say haileybury has no spirit. we tried our best and played with heart and courage, considering the players missing. we did everything bar win the game. many of the supposed "scholarship" players were tearing up in the rooms. it shows how much our school means to us. we play for our crest and for each other. don't give us this crap that we play for our careers.

dont u mean u play for the motto in which u stole off xavier. sursum corda. u steal players and mottos. the credibility and respect the competition has for hailebury continues to increase:thumbsdown:.

dont u mean u play for the motto in which u stole off xavier. sursum corda. u steal players and mottos. the credibility and respect the competition has for hailebury continues to increase:thumbsdown:.

no i meant wat i sed...we play for the haileybury crest...y would ne1 play for a motto? dude thats just stupid.
for your info, the sursum corda doesnt belong to ne1 mate...latin for "Lift up your hearts" (which is our school hymn), it is the opening dialogue to the Preface of the Eucharistic Prayer in the liturgies of the Christian Church, dating back to the third century...i strongly doubt xavier owns it buddy...
care for me to wreck you further?

great game. really slippery condidtions but both teams were very good. number 14 and 4 for hailebury were absolute freakshows. sandilands was amazing whe he was moved from a loose man to on ball and lifted everyone. yaman showed why he is the best full forward in the business. but the hailebury full forward was pretty good aswell. cant beleive sundberg played even though he had gladular, but still did some fraky things like that soccer dodge and a couple of deleveries. all in all a very good game but you could sense caulfield were going to have a big last qauter. hailebury showd lots of emotion and should be creidted, but caulfield also showed lots of heart with a few players playing extremely sick like sundberg or extremely injured like ziebel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate its called time on in the second half... could be wrong but when yaman kicked one of his seven goals.. the clock goes off as tehy retrieve the football from Jells Park. Number 4 is a dog.. forgot to mention that cheap hit behind play that left jackson young not able to return for the rest of the game... lucky the caulfield boys didnt maul his pretty face and dirty his boots... haha suckers... next yr boys
This so called pretty boy is Piggin. Yeh and his is a showoff, probably the reason why he got dropped by Dragons.
Anyway it was a great game played with plenty of spirit and it is a shame that HC was missing their other players as it would have been great to have beaten them at full strength.
So CGS should be premiers and thats all she wrote !!!

no i meant wat i sed...we play for the haileybury crest...y would ne1 play for a motto? dude thats just stupid.
for your info, the sursum corda doesnt belong to ne1 mate...latin for "Lift up your hearts" (which is our school hymn), it is the opening dialogue to the Preface of the Eucharistic Prayer in the liturgies of the Christian Church, dating back to the third century...i strongly doubt xavier owns it buddy...
care for me to wreck you further?

who cares where it originated from. xavier bought it to the APS and school mottos should not be shared within a group of respected schools. go fishing for a new scholarship like big benny kennedy was fishing on the dfloor tonight

This so called pretty boy is Piggin. Yeh and his is a showoff, probably the reason why he got dropped by Dragons.
Anyway it was a great game played with plenty of spirit and it is a shame that HC was missing their other players as it would have been great to have beaten them at full strength.
So CGS should be premiers and thats all she wrote !!!

number 4 is not piggin and has not been cut from dragons

number 4 = gun absolute freak
def not a lil pretty boy good hard player, does teh flashy stuff but still does teh in and under work

number 4 = gun absolute freak
def not a lil pretty boy good hard player, does teh flashy stuff but still does teh in and under work

I think we have just found Piggin pumping his own tyres up... hahaha good on ya. Mate 'just' a player... Good hard players dont get cut from sandy squads for no reason... hard in and under... u must have been confused with Clay Williams for caulfield.. he's hard in and under... theres a difference mate between one who get easy kicks by taking uncontested mark and sits athe the back of the pack waiting for the ball to go over the top and a bloke who puts his head over the prune and gets it taking hte hit along the way...

I think we have just found Piggin pumping his own tyres up... hahaha good on ya. Mate 'just' a player... Good hard players dont get cut from sandy squads for no reason... hard in and under... u must have been confused with Clay Williams for caulfield.. he's hard in and under... theres a difference mate between one who get easy kicks by taking uncontested mark and sits athe the back of the pack waiting for the ball to go over the top and a bloke who puts his head over the prune and gets it taking hte hit along the way...

shows how good your statistics are.
-number 4 = martin
-number 18= piggin
- wickers= none of the two

mate im neither of the guys ur talkin bout n if clay was the guy im thinkin bout he might b a good player but needs 2 learn how 2 man up mate. while u were baggin martin (number 4) who happens 2 still b in sandy so good stat u got there, pretty sure any1 wood have him in their team

mate im neither of the guys ur talkin bout n if clay was the guy im thinkin bout he might b a good player but needs 2 learn how 2 man up mate. while u were baggin martin (number 4) who happens 2 still b in sandy so good stat u got there, pretty sure any1 wood have him in their team

Mate i was going on what EeCc stated.... he wouldnt have said it if he didnt know... Well i reckon that he's sh(T anyway.

We - on the commentary team - were absolutely gutted that Lynch didnt play.....
Why would u and ur commentary team be gutted that lynch didnt play smartass?
1 of their best players out gave u a chance of winning. and so did the umpires...they were shocking all day and i dont go to haileybury, but there were atleast 3-4 shocking umpiring decisions that resulted in either caulfield getting a goal or stopped haileybury scoring 1. for example, Lillie took a good contested pack mark cleanly, wasnt paid for some unknown reason then the ball got turned over because he was surrounded by 3 the caulfield players he outmarked and they kicked a goal. plugger took a mark in the first quarter for haileybury and was penalised for push in the back when he clearly didnt. and there was 1 where 3 caulfield players were tackled in a row when none of them disposed correctly and nothing was paid, then the ball was turned over and went down to caulfields forward line and kicked a goal. that was 3 example but i know there were more.
besides the disgraceful umpiring, was a good match to watch, Scully was an absolute freak for haileybury, by far their best, sandilands was good for caulfield probably their best too. yamen despite being a hog and wasting 2-3 goal chances by trying to everything himself and kicking out on the full or a behind, was dangerous down forward, good player but highly overrated

Remove this Banner Ad

Hc Vs Cgs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back