Hearing Whispers

Remove this Banner Ad

jabbers

Club Legend
Feb 26, 2011
Coogee
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have heard some whispers that the Mitch Clark - Lumumba trade is a bit of a smokescreen. The real trade will be Lumumba for Watts.

Have heard some whispers that the Mitch Clark - Lumumba trade is a bit of a smokescreen. The real trade will be Lumumba for Watts.

We have a whole thread to discuss this.. probably multiple threads..

But thanks for the whisper.

Without disclosing too much, the guy does have a connection at the club and has been pretty good before.

I heard a whisper that, that is actually a smokescreen of a smokescreen and the real trade is Lumumba for griffin

You're hearing whispers?

Maybe you should seek medical attention. :p

Mitch fills a need, what does Watts do for us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People do realize that if this whisper is true, (Lumumba for Watt), Collingwood can still possibly pick up Mitch Clark as well?

According to Jon Ralph, Clark would be available for a second or third round pick, not for a straight swap as previously mooted for Lumumba as his comeback is still deemed a risk.

You're hearing whispers?

Maybe you should seek medical attention. :p

Mitch fills a need, what does Watts do for us?
Well, It'll give us someone to hang shit on if Harry O does go.

Don't think he meant pretend to trade for Clarke more that it is the current media spotlight deal.

We can get Clarke seperate to any deals involving Labumba or Watts.

Smokescreen means deception doesn't it? That was the impression most of us got anyway.

Cheers for the info bud whether it turns out true or not never seen why people get their knickers in a knot over people passing on stuff they have heard.
You can either choose to take the info on or dismiss it.

I heard a whisper that, that is actually a smokescreen of a smokescreen and the real trade is Lumumba for griffin
Yeh trading for blake griffin from the clippers, i hear that to :)

Smokescreen means deception doesn't it? That was the impression most of us got anyway.

Yeah but it could be in the sense that the club is allowing the H for Clarke trade to keep its sail, when really they are working on H for Watts and Clarke for 3rd rounder. Etc.

Or could of been a poor choice of words either way I got the gist of his post that while the focus is on Clarke trade we are really after Watts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing Whispers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back